Carlton institute training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
just thought id start a new thread incase anyone was thinking of training with them!
i went on their waxing course yesterday and loved it! the staff were really friendly and helpful and i felt i got alot out of it!
i feel confident now to go and start practising waxing!
im definatly gonna book another course!

delighted for you, as there is nothing more disapointing than coming out of a course and feeling like the money was just wasted. its great when a course leaves you with the confidence to get out there and start practising your new skill

Hi Carly,

I done my Facial course with them back in November, i loved it too. felt like i got loads out of it, it was a long day and so much to take in but was worth it and the staff were brill.
Good luck with your practise waxing. xxx

ah i'm delighted to hear they're good, i'm flying over to do the waxing and make up courses soon. Was thinkin what a waste it would be if i didnt enjoy it with airfare hotels n car rental.

Cant wait now:lol:

im gonna book my lash and brow course before the end of the month aswell!
everyone there really enjoyed it
i thought waxing would be one of the beauty treatments i didnt enjoy as much as others but i love it, theres something very satisfying about it! haha

ah i'm delighted to hear they're good, i'm flying over to do the waxing and make up courses soon. Was thinkin what a waste it would be if i didnt enjoy it with airfare hotels n car rental.

Cant wait now:lol:

Latest posts

Back