Case Needed....!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess2409

Reaction score
Hiya

I need a big aluminium case for mobile nail technician, everywhere i look they are expensive! The cheapest one ive seen is £80! Does anbody out there know of anywhere cheap to buy these from....? I know they make them in China for pennies but you need to bulk buy and i dont need 300 of them!!!

Thanks

Rach
x

Why not try the up coming shows in Sept/Oct. I know they sell them there at a very good price - especially if you want the really big ones!

Defo B&Q there only about £25.

Yep I'd say B&Q too.
Here is the one I got from there, it cost £22

This link to a website will show you a company that will be at the show so you may get it cheaper there I got the tall pink one on wheels for £65 the smaller ones were £25. They are well designed and there are lots to choose from all different sizes and prices. Click on College when you get to the page and scroll down.

Hope you find what you want

http://www.beauty-boxes.co.uk/

The B&Q one is brilliant, it held everything I needed for my College Course and more besides, it is very sturdy but looks really smart.

Joan

I have tried these cases ... I once had a very expensive and fancy one in leopard print!! It was 3 tiers and opened up just like the one you have shown. I HATED it. Never knew which tier held what and it was a nail breaker besides .. I have always used the Bucket Bag ... I have 2 of them. They hold everything and are lightweight and you can see where everything is at a glance. They have a woven long strap so you can carry on your shoulder. I would never use anything else now. I love it.

Hi

Bucket Bag? Have you got a link or a picture? I have a three tier thing and keep banging my car, ankles and door frames!

xx

.. I have always used the Bucket Bag ... I have 2 of them. They hold everything and are lightweight and you can see where everything is at a glance. They have a woven long strap so you can carry on your shoulder. I would never use anything else now. I love it.

I'm with Geeg - already have one bucket bag - saving for a second - they are great!!!!

How can we get hold of a bucket bag?
The Hyperion Group sells them...
http://www.designernails.co.uk/Products.aspx?categoryId=427&type=2

I've got the large one and since then I don't need to be lugging around my huge DIY box on wheels. I used to wonder how on earth everything would fit in one of these bags until I bought one for myself....
You can fit everything you need in there, they have pockets on the outside so your cuticle remover, nailfresh, scrubfresh etc can all be stored 'outside' of the bag.
The only thing that doesn't go in there is my Brisa lamp, but i'm very anal over the bulbs and how i transport it, the bulbs are pricey in Spain and I can't afford to risk breaking/damaging them and replacing them unnecessarily so I take my lamp in its box in a separate bag.

IMO the bucket bag is a fab purchase :D

The Hyperion Group sells them...
http://www.designernails.co.uk/Products.aspx?categoryId=427&type=2

I've got the large one and since then I don't need to be lugging around my huge DIY box on wheels. I used to wonder how on earth everything would fit in one of these bags until I bought one for myself....
You can fit everything you need in there, they have pockets on the outside so your cuticle remover, nailfresh, scrubfresh etc can all be stored 'outside' of the bag.
The only thing that doesn't go in there is my Brisa lamp, but i'm very anal over the bulbs and how i transport it, the bulbs are pricey in Spain and I can't afford to risk breaking/damaging them and replacing them unnecessarily so I take my lamp in its box in a separate bag.

IMO the bucket bag is a fab purchase :D

Thanks Sandi

What is the price of them - have applied for a Creative account but still waiting so i cant see the price at present.

Now we know where you store your Brisa lamp bulbs (hehe - didnt think your **** would be big enough)!

:)

x x x

Latest posts

Back