Cases for equipment and products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza1981

Reaction score
Hi there all!

Hope everyone is well

Once I have finished my course and qualified I want to become a mobile technician, does anyone have any ideas what sort of sized case I will need for my equipment?? I have visited a few suppliers but am unsure what I will need to keep on me at all times etc and there seems to be so many sizes to choose from. Just wondered what you peeps started out with really.

Thanks in advance for any answers xx

:)

Sorry hun - found it difficult to read your thread with the colour and font size - any chance you could change them back to normal and I will see if I can help answer your question for you.

Hi there and welcome!

I think it depends on how many services you are offering etc, I have a silver case from B&Q and that fits alot in, however I will be doing my Brisa Gel training next month and other courses and will need a bigger case.

I bought one from ebay (I know I know the dreaded ebay) , but for things like that ebay is fine.

It was a large pink case on wheels and cost me £75 with free P&P!! Its great and really easy to move about!

hth's xx

I used to work mobile and all I can say is whatever one you get MAKE SURE IT HAS WHEELS!!! Otherwise you end up breaking an arm getting it around!!

HTH

If your only going to be doing acrylic nail enhancements the silver one from B&Q is ideal, you can get loads in that one and it only costs around £23.00, good luck with your course hun

Latest posts

Back