cash register

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does the spendin ever end! I started on my own 3 years on august. And have grown, currently employing 3 staff. Some of you may have read im thinking of openin an even larger spa. Anyway my quetion is. Altho ive expanded greatly i seem to put lots back in investing in new things all the time. I still don have a cash register and looking into getting one of an epos. Tills look so ugly and not much space. Can i just buy a cash draw and connect it to my pc and get som simple software? anyone use this system or can anyone reccomend anythin they use. x

Its a minefield and a costly one but certainly worth every penny! I bought a system PC, Till, Receipt printer etc and it was probably one of the best things I ever bought for my salon and you will ask how you ever survived without one!

Many companies vary in price. Its worth going to the beauty show or looking in the guild mag or look on proffessional beautys website for them. Avoid solar track which is what I bought as its more for sunbeds than salons! But I know theres now many good ones out there. Mine cost £1400 with software etc and I got it on finance. I paid £120 a month for it but like I said it was worth every penny!

These companies will come out and show you demos of the software and tell you what they can offer as well as prices etc.

Write down your main needs for the system and you find once youve seen them in operation how much more they offer!

Kate

Thank you for your reply. Which company did you go with? x

Latest posts

Back