Cat lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her already. Can I have her?

Lol no! She's very cute and loves cuddles. But also likes to poke you in the face at 5 in the morning so that will be fun!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404943189.414561.jpg
My cat is often found in my daughters room when she's at school, they're best friends and even tho i shut her door she jumps up and opens it and gets in!! She likes sleeping in the wash basket too or inside my wardrobe, and sometimes even in my daughters toy box, she's been found in the kitchen draw too, crazy cat!! 😸😸

Lol no! She's very cute and loves cuddles. But also likes to poke you in the face at 5 in the morning so that will be fun!

On second thought......

View attachment 70051
My cat is often found in my daughters room when she's at school, they're best friends and even tho i shut her door she jumps up and opens it and gets in!! She likes sleeping in the wash basket too or inside my wardrobe, and sometimes even in my daughters toy box, she's been found in the kitchen draw too, crazy cat!! 😸😸

Your daughter's got it sussed. Breakfast in bed with the ipad. Start how you mean to go on. Lol.

Aww very sweet! When I had my two cats their litter tray was by the back door but they only used it when they were locked in at night. What does he/she do ATM? Xx

My sister has a second floor flat so she doesn't go out at all. Think she might have gone outdoors years ago before my sister adopted her. She has a litter tray by her front door which sometimes she chooses to miss completely which doesn't really appeal much as don't want that to be the first thing my clients see/smell as they come in the house. I also have a dog so not keen on keeping it in the kitchen as that's where he is and he has been known to play with the litter when we've been round at my sister's place!

Your daughter's got it sussed. Breakfast in bed with the ipad. Start how you mean to go on. Lol.

Tell me about it! She's such a madam, she thinks she's the queen! I get up before her and go wake her up, her first words are mummy I need a cup of tea and toast in bed please :D

Tell me about it! She's such a madam, she thinks she's the queen! I get up before her and go wake her up, her first words are mummy I need a cup of tea and toast in bed please :D

Little madam! Well, as long as she says "please" :wink2:

A good excuse to break out a picture of my Wesley when I first got him.... and a bonus pic of him today..... He was asleep on my bed like this for 15 minutes. Little weirdo. X

Attachments

• 1404943976470.jpg
    1404943976470.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 1404944018508.jpg
    1404944018508.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 119
A good excuse to break out a picture of my Wesley when I first got him.... and a bonus pic of him today..... He was asleep on my bed like this for 15 minutes. Little weirdo. X

By the way your cat is sleeping I would say he's suffering from stress. :wink2:

Those ears in the baby pic!!! Ha ha ha ha. So damn cute.

found my cat in a flower pot this morning! :d haha. Where's the weirdest places you find your cat sitting?
Sent from my gt-i9505 using salongeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404945059.466139.jpg

View attachment 70048 this is my sisters cat... She's preggers with twins (sister not the cat!) so we are thinking of adopting her. Just wondering, where do you all keep the litter tray and have any of you had any experience of having a cat that was kept as indoor cat? Can they learn to go outdoors and come back safely?

Our cats litter tray is in the bathroom, in my head it seemed logical for her to do her business where we do ours. :D My mam has a cat that previously was an indoor cat, he's now allowed into her back yard but doesn't go any further.

My gorgeous boy Jezza :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404995610954.jpg
    1404995610954.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 111
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404996035.923924.jpg

Bella cat clearly rules the roost, this is why I couldn't make the bed this morning

This one will make you go ahhhh
Missy when she was 9 weeks old
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404996219.683853.jpg
Little angel

I love cats toooo much I want a cattery haha. Still won't let me put up my picture! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love cats toooo much I want a cattery haha. Still won't let me put up my picture! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If your on the app try uninstalling and installing again always works for me x

Latest posts

Back