CBM techs in Chester/Liverpool....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissNailPro

Reaction score
Hello all...

I wonder if anyone can help me??:rolleyes:

I have a need to find a nail professional across the pond...

I did a Custom Blended French Manicure (full set) - very long length- sculpted to line #5 on a CND Performance Form - on a young woman from Liverpool / Chester (UK) area....

she desperately wants to keep up the maintenance...

When she arrived for her appointment, it was the usual mess- a discount salon had applied tips with L&P overlay (clear) and 'spray painted' a french... what a nightmare- they were thick, uneven, unbalanced, horrible!

So I reduced her existing product (seemed like MMA- took me about 1 hr 15 mins to get it down).. and sculpted a new set.

So...if any of you are close to the Chester / Liverpool area, and are offering the Custom Blended (French) Manicure- please please let me know!

Thank you in advance.

Hi Melissa,

All this girl has to do is to ring 0113 275 5719 which is Creative head office in Leeds (The Hyperion Group) and ask for a Master Nail Technician in her area that does custom blending ... there are several.

Hi Melissa,

All this girl has to do is to ring 0113 275 5719 which is Creative head office in Leeds (The Hyperion Group) and ask for a Master Nail Technician in her area that does custom blending ... there are several.

Thank you so much Gigi!!!!

All the best,

Latest posts

Back