celeb big bro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachp

Reaction score
I just saw last nights cbb and i know jodie marsh hasnt got that many fans but i felt dead sorry for her, she doesnt deserve to be spoken to like michael barrymore spoke to her backed up by that freak (pete) he is nothing but a cowardly nasty git, im glad he has shown his true colours to the british public (whoever watches) cos hopefully he will never get any work in this country ever again.:evil: :evil: :evil: BOO !! to michael barrymore!

im not surprised he doesnt like her she was bitching about him behind his back calling him a murderer and he heard her

Micheal barrymore is the last person i'd be taking advice from... he's crackers!
I don't care what he's been through or the fact he's an "entertaniner" .
I wanted to stike HIM lucky when he was stood in Jodies face, going listen, LISTEN, and then pete tried to speak, and he'd just keep going LISTEN....

GGGRRRRRR!

Jodie isn't worth a nod in the desert but I am disappointed at the ones who have jumped on the band-waggon to have a go at her. Michael Barrymore could well haved spoken to her tactfully and sympathetically if he wanted to do her a favour. He was just a plain and nasty bully.

I am sure George will get the heave-ho on Friday - Pete and Jodie are too entertaining and Jodie is too vile for the public to vote her out.

Yeh, but have you checked out Petes nails? All black, long & deffo enhanced. I wonder A: what system he's sportin, & B: how they're gonna look by the end of the series. I suppose its no wonder my hubby says i'm boring & obsessed with nails!:wink2:

lol must admit since doing nails i watch for them on tv

RuthW said:
Yeh, but have you checked out Petes nails? All black, long & deffo enhanced. I wonder A: what system he's sportin, & B: how they're gonna look by the end of the series. I suppose its no wonder my hubby says i'm boring & obsessed with nails!:wink2:

I noticed Pete's nails and thought they look lovely and sleek - I also noticed that Chantelle has broken one of her enhancements (well one is missing anyway) and Rula has removed her dark enamel - Am I sad or what!!
ps I also noticed Pauline Fowler needs a rebalance!!
There used to be a time when I actually watched the programmes and not the hands!!

oh we need to get out more lol
also sharon needs a rebalance lol

julia_james said:
lol must admit since doing nails i watch for them on tv[
/quote]

me too i noticed that chantel had one missing the other night!
how sad am i! lol. I haven't really been watching it though. I'll have a watch tonight.

oh my lordy we have unleashed the manhunt for missing nails lol

julia_james said:
oh my lordy we have unleashed the manhunt for missing nails lol

I know lol - can't believe I missed Sharon's though I know she's been wearing black since before Xmas.
I'm also wondering did Pete bring in his hair colour or get it from the shopping and we didn't see him coloring it, it's dark now!!

i STARTED TO WATCH IT BUT DIDNT NO ANYONE IT IT APART FROM A FEW OF THEM AND FOUND IT VERY BORING SO I DONT WHATCH IT ANY MORE

Latest posts

Back