Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame but I could see he was really affected by Perez's games, I wondered what the argument was about :?:

So Alexander has walked out 😳.....

I know I just saw!!! I could cry I am so sad.... I blame Petez 100% for this,his cruel calculating ways are appalling.....can't believe he is still in thier

That's a shame but I could see he was really affected by Perez's games, I wondered what the argument was about :?:

I'm not sure, It didn't say why. I think that warning he got really knocked him, I think he was shocked at his own behavior, that he could be so riled by a person (I'm not saying what he said was right by any means or it's an excuse) maybe he wanted to get out of there for his own sanity lol, I know I would :))

X.

I know I just saw!!! I could cry I am so sad.... I blame Petez 100% for this,his cruel calculating ways are appalling.....can't believe he is still in thier

I know, Perez hasn't even had a warning has he? If it was say, Ken, or any of the other men, who'd acted out that charade in the garden the other night taking off their clothes and the rest, they would have definitely got a warning, so why not Perez?

X.

I know, Perez hasn't even had a warning has he? If it was say, Ken, or any of the other men, who'd acted out that charade in the garden the other night taking off their clothes and the rest, they would have definitely got a warning, so why not Perez?

X.

I song think they would have got a warning for striping off and humping a window. Its not really a breach of the rules it just shows that the person is crazy lol.

I'm in 2 minds about Alexander, I feel sorry for him for Perez taunted him but at the same time what he said showed such a horrible side to him. It's not the fact he said it it's the hatred that came with it. Which he shouldn't have living in 2015.

I guess we will find out tonight! This may be the house with the most ejections/walk outs ever! X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd be interested to see what big brother would do if everyone threatened to walk out together unless something was done about Pérez :p

I song think they would have got a warning for striping off and humping a window. Its not really a breach of the rules it just shows that the person is crazy lol.

I'm in 2 minds about Alexander, I feel sorry for him for Perez taunted him but at the same time what he said showed such a horrible side to him. It's not the fact he said it it's the hatred that came with it. Which he shouldn't have living in 2015.

I guess we will find out tonight! This may be the house with the most ejections/walk outs ever! X

I know but it was pretty grim, the noises he was making and "I've just came 3 times" was all a bit much imo. I'm all for having a laugh but I didn't find it funny, and this coming from a person who was deeply offended by Chloe showin her arse, god he's such a hypocrite lol.

Yeah we'll soon find out what's gone on lol.

X.

I know but it was pretty grim, the noises he was making and "I've just came 3 times" was all a bit much imo. I'm all for having a laugh but I didn't find it funny, and this coming from a person who was deeply offended by Chloe showin her arse, god he's such a hypocrite lol.

Yeah we'll soon find out what's gone on lol.

X.

I know,I don't like him at all, but I don't think he is quite all there lol

I know,I don't like him at all, but I don't think he is quite all there lol

Yeah maybe he isn't 😳

X.

I have a feeling taking part in this show maybe career suicide for Perez!!!

Lol that wud be great tv! I thought katie was gona punch him after she broke the Hare ornament!! Katie Price might calm him down coz she can tell him what the public are thinking of his antics. Or he'll walk. ...

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

His career is basically as an Internet bully. He's pond life

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

his career is basically as an internet bully. He's pond life

sent from my gt-s7580 using salongeek mobile app

😂😂 😂😂

This is the thing that bugs me about Katie Hopkins, she calls Alicia thick, yet she writes a column for the sun! Seriously! It's got a lower reading age than cbeebies!

This is the thing that bugs me about Katie Hopkins, she calls Alicia thick, yet she writes a column for the sun! Seriously! It's got a lower reading age than cbeebies!

True, i reckon even I could get a job writing for the sun lol, you hardly have to be an accomplished journo.

X.

True, i reckon even I could get a job writing for the sun lol, you hardly have to be an accomplished journo.

X.

I think we all could if they saw our salon geek posts haha x

Haha yeah, specially some more in particular...cough...Linkles...cough 😊

Haha yeah, specially some more in particular...cough...Linkles...cough 😊

Well they certainly wouldn't hire me off my last post! Didn't even make sense lol

Latest posts

Back