Celebrity Elite Bohyme hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahluise

Reaction score
I've heard amazing reviews about this supplier and want to start using there hair they just are very basic on their website and I can't seem to find contact details for them any where!?!??

Does anyone else use them that can tell me how many grams in their wefts and how many packets they purchase for each client I've researched online and seen two packets create a full head

I would be grateful if someone could help

Thanks Sarah

Each packet is approx 113g and I always order two packs for liens with medium to thick hair and they have some left over for maintenance

Fab thank you ver much :)

I would use 2 packs for most clients but leave some for Maintenence. But in my hair at the moment I only have one pack and I find that quite a lot and I have fine shoulder length hair. Still on the fence though about quality of it. Not too impressed. I'm #24 and blonde is always hard.

Thanks as I have researched it more i see mixed reviews about it, I eventually found a email address for them to ask if they do trade discounts do you know if they do? The hair does look amazing though from what I have seen already applied in hair

For a trade discount you will need to order £500 and then it's only 5%, I have used this brand for a good number of years and have found the hair fantastic.

Anyone used the stick tips? If so how are they and how long do they last? I am looking to get 2 fittings out of stick tip hair (6months wear)

They are just like the hair but in stick
Tips. Not much to say really. Much better to make your own works at way cheaper.

Thank you, I was thinking that as I had just researched their prices xx

How do I do that? Is it with the glue gun? Might consider it watched a few videos on you tube but not sure which materials to use xx

Do you mean to pretip nail tips or stick tips

Hi girls
So ive started using the bohyme hair range and i get two packs for clients so my prices are quiet harsh (the two packs plus fitting) obvustly Leaving some for maintanance! There is a lady in the same area using this hair charging the price of fitting and supplying the hair, for the same price as just the hair online! Can i ask what your avarage prive ranges are for this hair if you dont mind

Thanks

Ladies rather sorry bad habbit

Hi girls
So ive started using the bohyme hair range and i get two packs for clients so my prices are quiet harsh (the two packs plus fitting) obvustly Leaving some for maintanance! There is a lady in the same area using this hair charging the price of fitting and supplying the hair, for the same price as just the hair online! Can i ask what your avarage prive ranges are for this hair if you dont mind

Thanks

I doubt very much if she is using this then, she might tell her clients this but anything goes wrong and they come back then it will be on her

Hi, you mentioned that you found an e-mail for Celebrity Elite. Could you please post it. I would love to contact them about color matching. Thanks.

Here you go

Celebrity Elite
Rapesco House,
Goodwood Road
London, SE14 6BL

T: 020 8469 0026
F: 020 8694 2466

E: [email protected]

Great! Thanks!

Hi there, everyone on here seems to have used a lot of Celebrity Elite hair. Is it definitely double drawn because one of the pictures on their website doesn't look this way. I have attached the picture! Also when you all say you buy 2 packs for a full head, do you mean 2 weft packs or pre bonded? One more question, do you know the length of the stick tip hair as it doesnt say on the website :/ sorry for all the questions! The website doesn't give much away at all! Look forward to hearing from someone :)

Attachments

• prebondedsilkytraight2.jpg
    prebondedsilkytraight2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 158

Latest posts

Back