Celebrity Gossip!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Well, my sister in law phoned with this tit-bit & I had to share this with you lot cause i knew you would appreciate it :lol: !! it just goes to show that nice things do happen to nice people!!

A friend of my sister-in-laws is getting married in July in Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland (the place where posh & becks got married), the venue costs a fortune and the girl has had it booked for over 2 years, she's planned the perfect wedding and has been saving like a mad thing since she booked it!

anyway, she got a phone call from the venue last week to say that they have just realised that the castle is 'double booked' on the day of her wedding and they only allow one event to take place at a time. so they asked her would she mind moving her wedding either back or forward a week. She said no way, guests had already booked time off work, bought plane tickets, booked accomodation etc & she has spent so much time & effort planning it that she was distraught. so she told them to see if the other people would move.

anyway the venue came back to her siad that it was a celebrity event that had been booked in, and the celbs in question really need that date and have asked that if she moves her date they will (get this!!) pay for the entire cost of her wedding, pay the travel & accom costs of her guests who have already made arrangements, will pay her MORTGAGE, and will throw in a SPORTS CAR :eek: !!! needless to say she found it in her heart to move dates !!!

Rumour has it that it's posh & becks, they are 10 years together this year and it was in the newspaper in Dublin that they are planning on revisiting the castle for a blessing.....how lucky is that girl eh?

wow - I also read Brad &Angelina were getting married in Ireland!!!!!

mmmm ive heard that story a few yrs ago abt blah blahs wedding etc...
... i dunno if its true on nt... but im sure its nt the first bit of 'gossip' like it... if it is lucky girl eh!

same thing happened to a friend of a friend who booked to get married but david beckham wanted the same place so he paid for her wedding, friends n family that were flyin in, honeymoon and enough money for morgage on the house and a new car, must be alot of venues about that celebrities like to nick! lol

I've heard that story before but about the Beckhams and Gleneagles.

i would have said 'throw in an invite to the bash and ill move dates!'

I can't wait to see who it is now, my family live just down the road from Luttrellstown Castle and it was manic when the beckhams were getting married...journalists were all over the place.

Lucky girl that will save them a bit of money
x

Blimey now thats a real deal isnt it.....hope it all comes off for her....and she gets her gorgeous wedding be it a week earlier or later!!

yep i've heard that story a million times b4....various different venues.
But would love to hear if it became reality.......well actually would love it more if it happened to me...hehe

Yep this story was in circulation when posh and becks first got married.

Latest posts

Back