Celebrity looky likey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruberio

Reaction score
have any other geeks been told they resemble a celebrity? last year i was told i looked like a fat Cameron Diaz (actually quite proud of that one,going to have it put on my grave stone :)) but i recently had my shoulder length blonde hair restyled and cut, a lovely pixie cut with length on top, very versatile and to be honest i fancied myself a little...until today...had a client at college who looked at me in the mirror with a puzzled expression then said 'oohh i know who you look like, that Kerry Katona bird off the telly'...nooooo!
i don't want to resemble a chewy swinging eejit!
i'd love to know if we could start a geek look alike agency?
must dash,i have a branch of Iceland to open...

have any other geeks been told they resemble a celebrity? last year i was told i looked like a fat Cameron Diaz (actually quite proud of that one,going to have it put on my grave stone :)) but i recently had my shoulder length blonde hair restyled and cut, a lovely pixie cut with length on top, very versatile and to be honest i fancied myself a little...until today...had a client at college who looked at me in the mirror with a puzzled expression then said 'oohh i know who you look like, that Kerry Katona bird off the telly'...nooooo!
i don't want to resemble a chewy swinging eejit!
i'd love to know if we could start a geek look alike agency?
must dash,i have a branch of Iceland to open...

As much as I can't stand Kerry Katona she is actually pretty so I wouldn't be too miffed lol. My hubby has been mistaken for vinnie jones a good few times. My mum looks like Barbara Windsor (even same height, build) and my stepdad always used to get called jimmy corkhill off of brookside. Oh and my daughter has been told numerous times she looks like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (American twins). I don't look like anyone though!! :(

As much as I can't stand Kerry Katona she is actually pretty so I wouldn't be too miffed lol. My hubby has been mistaken for vinnie jones a good few times. My mum looks like Barbara Windsor (even same height, build) and my stepdad always used to get called jimmy corkhill off of brookside. Oh and my daughter has been told numerous times she looks like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (American twins). I don't look like anyone though!! :(
thats fab! my OH looks like Phil Mitchell, he used to look like Grant but time has taken its toll, if we can find a Pat Butcher or a Shirley we'd be laughing! x

thats fab! my OH looks like Phil Mitchell, he used to look like Grant but time has taken its toll, if we can find a Pat Butcher or a Shirley we'd be laughing! x

Hahaha we have "hard men" hubby's lol x

Liza Minelli...hopefully the young version. :irked:

lol mine's is as soft as a kitten but looks the part x

Yeah same here! He's 6ft 3 I'm 5ft and people should be more scared of me than him really lol
So, are you feeling happier about Kerry katona now? At least she's not on drugs anymore! X

My boyfriends mum told me I had a look of Victoria Beckham, wasn't sure if it was a compliment or she was trying to tell me I looked miserable! X

When I was thinner I got mistaken for Lilly Allen all the time I had a full fringe and my hair was black.I even got asked for an autograph as well lol that was pretty funny.

I must say that I could kinda see it lol.I don't resemble her anymore at all.x

I've been told I look like Tulisa in this pic. Not sure if I like it lol xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355784391.204921.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355784391.204921.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 249
I've been told I look like Tulisa in this pic. Not sure if I like it lol xxxx

Yeh you do a bit actually lol it's not a bad thing just don't start singing nananiii.x

Gr8nailz, I knew you had a look of someone! I can see the Liza :)

Haha that made me chuckle lol I know she's going downhill a bit now though! :) xx

Liza Minelli...hopefully the young version. :irked:

her much sexier,much much younger sister...can see you in the hat and stockings!x

Yeah same here! He's 6ft 3 I'm 5ft and people should be more scared of me than him really lol
So, are you feeling happier about Kerry katona now? At least she's not on drugs anymore! X
i always thought she looked like a squashed frog! lol i hope my client meant the new drug free version,can you imagine if she didn't?! oh gawd!
i think everyones much prettier than their look a likeys :) x

i always thought she looked like a squashed frog! lol i hope my client meant the new drug free version,can you imagine if she didn't?! oh gawd!
i think everyones much prettier than their look a likeys :) x

Well There all wrong you look like a highland cow lmao Kerry Catona Highland cow,Highland cow wins everytime for me lol.(only going by your pic by the way)lol.I think your much prettier than you look alikes to :hug:X

Latest posts

Back