Celebrity looky likey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get told I look like Emma Willis (who did big brothers bit on the side!) x

I get told I look like Emma Willis (who did big brothers bit on the side!) x

Shes stunning , a natural beauty id love to look like that ! xx

when i was chubbier and blonde i got told i looked like jennifer ellison , now i am a skinny brunette i look like just boring me lol xxx ( i am happy being slimmer though ):)

Every time I see your avatar I think you look like Kelly Windsor from Emmerdale! That's a compliment by the way! :)

I'm pretty sure I don't look like anyone famous at all, but I've had the you've got hair like: Daryl Hannah, Kim Basinger and later on Patsy Kensit. But I don't look like any of them! :)

Every time I see your avatar I think you look like Kelly Windsor from Emmerdale! That's a compliment by the way! :)

I'm pretty sure I don't look like anyone famous at all, but I've had the you've got hair like: Daryl Hannah, Kim Basinger and later on Patsy Kensit. But I don't look like any of them! :)

You look like farrah fawcett ha ha xxxx:lol:

@BeautyNerd jo I suppose she was voted sexiest woman in the world! That'll do me :) xx

When I had my natural brown hair with high lites I was told I looked like Wayne rooneys other half, I am older then her and this was when she was still at school, wish I was her size and had her money lol x

This is a little old now I have now gone back to brown hair with natural colour hi lites ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355858184.993400.jpg

When I had black hair and curly blonde hair I always got told I looked like Christina Aguilera, I won't post a pic of me now but ill try to find an old one x

Aw thanks :) now it's been mentioned everyone's agreeing I look like her now lol xx

I got told a few times I looked like Cher loyd!! But the other day it was Kelly Brooke...think I'd rather the Kelly Brooke one!

Aw thanks :) now it's been mentioned everyone's agreeing I look like her now lol xx
i completely agree, absolutely gorgeous and sultry...and my 17yr old son has just looked over my shoulder and said 'dang,she's a pistol!' x

I used to be told all the time, that I looked like Nicole Kidman....not so much since I hit my 40's! Seems time stood still for her and not me! Was nice while it lasted though! :)

Awww thanks :) that's cheered me up ! Tell him thanks lol xx

See as soon as I saw your pic I thought Nellie furtardo before I read the tulisa comment x

See as soon as I saw your pic I thought Nellie furtardo before I read the tulisa comment x

Lol suppose there's worse people to look like eh? Xx

All I get from people is " you take after your father don't you " lol XxX

All I get from people is " you take after your father don't you " lol XxX
aw lovie lol. you look like Adele Silva, you lucky booger :) x

Latest posts

Back