Celebrity shellac spotting's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
It always helps to name drop with clients when doing a treatment , and I guess shellac maybe hard to spot, other than the give away shine!
Has anyone seen any yet? who what and where?
Maybe holly on ITV's this morning ... Is that tropix?

Oooh I'm looking now.... I always watch the music channels and Minx spot! i'll keep an eye out, have you google Shellac pics yet? I'll do that now an see if any celebs come up x x

Lots of salon pics that folk have put on their own websites, but no celeb ones. Yet! give it time. I reckon fedora will be first.... on fearne cotton. We've almost got a sweepstake there lol x x

You're right! Minx are easy to spot; not so Shellac.

My job involves a lot of celebs and it's considered very unprofessional to say who is wearing what unless the individual gives their permission or it is credited in a magazine.

I know a lot of techs name drop but they will get into trouble one day. There will be plenty of mentions in mags soon :wink2:

I love to Minx hunt, and I love that the Minx book has pics of celebs wearing them :)

But Shellac will be a toughie!!!

Thanks Kim!!!! I had forgotten my minx book....still in my Event bag :o

Now going to put it out to show my clients....yay!!!:D

Getting back to thread!!!....I haven't seen any celeb's in Cornwall wearing it, come to think of it I haven't seen any celeb's in Cornwall full stop!!! LOL!!!!

What is the Minx book?

Hi Caroline,
I think they are referring to the book that CND do that shows the whole range of Minx. If you weren't at the Event (I wasn't) then you have to buy it from Sweetsquared.

i got my minx book from fingrtips, which is just my local distributor. its dead cheap and tbh well worth the money as iv had clients look at it while they r getting their colou done, and then end up wanting minx on whilst waiting on their colour developing....

sometimes i "accidentily" give clients it in their pile of magazines, and you'd be surprised the ones who say "ooooh i love this, can I have it done!!!"

And its also good for us as we dont carry all of the designs (at the moment I think we have around 12-15 designs) so clients can pick out what they'd like and its cost effective for us to order it in just for them. (as long as we get enough notice)

xxx

Amanda Holden looked like she was wearing fedora shellac on Britains got talent last saturday night, I couldnt decide if she had or not and even paused sky to see if I could see any better....hard to see tho:sad:

Ah thank you have found it on the S2 site now. Might just have to order one of those.

Latest posts

Back