Certificates needed for Sweet Squared account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also what comes in the kit. I can't see where it's listed

From memory, as well as the lamp you get

Nourishing remover
Scrub fresh
Cuticle remover
Base coat
Top coat
two colours
Isopropyl alcohol

You'll need to purchase a probe and cuticle pusher after the day but my instructor had them available to borrow on the day.
HTH

Are you in Birmingham centre? We have a few educators in the Midlands area! Give sweet squared a call and if out who's closest to you :)

I'm in Kingstanding/Great Barr area but it's easy to get into the centre.

I'm in Kingstanding/Great Barr area but it's easy to get into the centre.

My geographys not amazing so give the girls at sweet squared a call :) they'll be able to let you know who's closest :)

I completed the beginners course this week - I loved it! I now just need to practice!

The kit included the lamp, 4 colours, top coat, base coat, cuticle away, scrub fresh, nourishing remover, alcohol (little bottles), solar oil and kanga file. We also got given a packet of gauze, hand gel, a pushie tool, orange wood stick, 10 removal foils and table roll. I then bought another metal tool and a brush for French during class. Amazing value!

After the class I purchased more colours and some Mundo bits. Going to see what else I need as I start doing it. Can't wait to get glitters.

Wow thanks for all the replies, its great to hear that such a lot of people have had a good experience with the shellac course.

I have definitely decided that doing the beginners course makes much more sense than waiting and buying a kit and conversion...it sounds like it will be better on my purse too lol!

Did anyone whose already done the course find it a bit nerve wracking? Im generally quite a shy person so even though its exciting I can't help but feel a bit out of my comfort zone. I know it will be worth it :) Im just not good with cities lol.

I did the course in September - I'm pretty shy also - not sure what the maximum class size is but there was only 6 of us 😊

I just qualified today from the beginners course. There were only 2 of us! We were both nervous and shaky on our first attempts, but got better the more we tried. I think the whole thing you will improve with lots of practice. The model I used was a friend who I'd not seen for a couple of months, so we just had a catch up while I did her nails. It was a great course :)

Latest posts

Back