Certificates needed for Sweet Squared account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flower131

Reaction score
Hi there,
I recently qualified in Orly Gel FX but after hearing fab reviews I am wanting to try shellac. However Sweet Squared have said they will not accept my gel polish certificate and need a mani/pedi certificate to open an account.

However I don't currently have a mani/pedi certificate as I don't complete my level 2 beauty until later this year but I did the orly gel polish course with graftons at my collage before Christmas.

Does this mean I will have to continue to use orly and change brands in the summer when I complete my NQ2?

Thank you :)

Yes u wil def need ur manicure certificate to open an account with sweet squared. X

Thank you for such a quick response :)
At least it will mean when I get my beauty NVQ in summer I will have saved up more and will afford more colours/do a conversion course. Every cloudhas a silver lining lol .

x

No problem :) i qualified last summer from level 2 beauty aswel but id previously done a manicure day course so that allowed me to purchase shellac . Good luck with the rest of your course. :) xx

The other option is to attend the CND shellac beginners class. It's a two day corse that includes a kit! Which works out really good value!!!
If you're wanting to use CND shellac have a look at the beginners class as you'll have to buy the products anyway :)

The other option is to attend the CND shellac beginners class. It's a two day corse that includes a kit! Which works out really good value!!!
If you're wanting to use CND shellac have a look at the beginners class as you'll have to buy the products anyway :)

They have changed the beginners course,,,, you now need manicure qualification to do it.

They have changed the beginners course,,,, you now need manicure qualification to do it.

They now do a beginners Shellac course for those with no industry experience. For the Beginner
Oh and Amelia is a CND Shellac Educator :)

They now do a beginners Shellac course for those with no industry experience. For the Beginner

Oh and Amelia is a CND Shellac Educator :)

Sorry only I rang last month as one of my girls is currently doing her nvq2 at college and they said she would have to do a basic manicure then the beginners or wait until she had passed that unit and get her teacher to write a letter saying she has complete the manicure unit.

Sorry I was only saying.

Ohh Pure you just made me feel like the queen!! Haa

But yes we now offer a 2 day CND Shellac beginners course it's £295.95 including vat in idling a full working kit!

Sheeesh that's a bargain!

Sheeesh that's a bargain!

Specially as you get a lamp!! Those that know the price of the lamp will know the true value of the kit! I was super shocked when I saw the price of the course and content of the kit! Really excited to be able to offer this to my students!

I've just paid £295 plus VAT for my shellac beginners course through S2 which includes kit

I started by doing the CND beginners course last year with no experience at all. It was brilliant and amazing value for money.

In my case its lead to a growing interest and a small business as a result. I've since done the spa mani, spa pedi, a brief 1-1 on Brisa lite smoothing gel and and art and style class but that's besides the point.

doing the original beginners class allowed me to open a SS account and access to Shellac so I could practice whilst I completed the other classes.

Just to add, the initial CND certificate from the beginners course also allows you to open an account with Ellisons

Specially as you get a lamp!! Those that know the price of the lamp will know the true value of the kit! I was super shocked when I saw the price of the course and content of the kit! Really excited to be able to offer this to my students!

Wow I just had to go check it out for myself 😜

Last edited:
Also what comes in the kit. I can't see where it's listed

Last edited:
Just a shame they don't have a course in Birmingham. I don't drive (yet) and that seems to be a big issue with trying to find decent courses!

Just a shame they don't have a course in Birmingham. I don't drive (yet) and that seems to be a big issue with trying to find decent courses!

Are you in Birmingham centre? We have a few educators in the Midlands area! Give sweet squared a call and if out who's closest to you :)

Hi I'm also interested in doing the Beginners course. I'm in Bristol but didn't know anything about this course amazing value for money? Does anyone know the nearest place to me? Thank u in advance x

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm also interested in doing the Beginners course. I'm in Bristol but didn't know anything about this course amazing value for money? Does anyone know the nearest place to me? Thank u in advance x

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

Locations

Latest posts

Back