Certificates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle<3

Reaction score
So I went for a job interview about 3 years ago I took all my certificates nvq level 1 2 3 in hairdressing level 2 in beauty nsi acrylic nails and ear piercing and when I left the salon I for got them and left them she asked me to go back to do a trade test when I got home I realised I didn't have them so I rang the salon and they said the certificates was there and when I go do my trade test they would give me them back I had annother trade test the same week and was offered a job at the salon I work at now so I rang the salon back were I left my certificates and told the owner that I'd been offered a job and I had taken it and I would pick my certificates up I totally forgot to go get them a month later I rang the salon back and said I was going through she said to me they had a massive Clear out and through them in the bin I was so annoyed just wondering If any one knows were to get new ones and do u have to buy them xx

Full stops were invented for a reason lol.

Get them from the awarding body. And you will probably have to pay for them.

I wouldn't of kept them for that long either! You can ring companies get certificates x

I no I never use full stops on my phone lol and ill try ring them tomoz. She only had them for a month and I wouldn't dare throw away someone's certificates. Thanks for the advice xx

30 days is the max I have ever kept hold of "lost property" in any venue I have worked in. At the end of the day you said you would be in to pick them up and in your own words you forgot. That isn't really her fault.

A case of suck it up and pay for the new ones sadly :)

Aw I would have posted them out to you. Would never throw away someone's certificates!

I wouldn't have thrown them out either, but you should have collected them promptly..... A costly mistake as you will have to pay for the awarding body to replace them.

Replacement certificates from Edexcel currently cost £37 EACH (!), with most other awarding bodies around that mark too.

J

Latest posts

Back