Chair for everything!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly berry

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if anybody has a chair like these? I'm getting a room after being mobile for 6 years and I need a chair/bed that will do for facials, waxing, eyebrows and pedicures!! The room is fairly small so haven't got room for a couch and a comfy chair for pedis. My only worry about these particular chairs that lie flat is, can the client reach the foot spa? I know you can adjust the height of the chair but from the looks of the pictures it seems the legs only lower to a 45 degree angle rather than 90! And will the arms get in the way of a leg or bikini wax?!
Suggestions extremely grateful, I'm getting rather confused with it all! X x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563704.071457.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563704.071457.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 167
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563717.301836.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563717.301836.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 286
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563723.045078.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368563723.045078.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 130
Hi, I am not sure that chair would be any good for waxing !
I have never used one like this before so don't know how far they layback either, you maybe able to get one with removable arms ?
Other wise one of my rooms has a hydrolic coach which bends in 2 places so you can do pedicures in it and everything else, it was expensive though I think around £900.
I am sure other geeks will have some options !
Hope your room goes well xx

I too have been researching these types of chairs for ages and ages. I need it for everything - doing feet, massage, waxing etc. I ended up buying this one from beautelle - you can specifiy if you want arms or not and I have ordered it without, but have added on the locking castor wheels as extra. The foot part goes down to 10%. They make it to order and mine arrives in June. So excited! Like you I have a small room. There are different colour options, but I have ordered white.

One thing is that I heard from someone that the split legs are not very good - its better to have the foot part as one - not split. That was from a podiatrist who treats feet. Here are the photos

Attachments

• Chair.gif
    Chair.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 175
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368604371.615152.jpg
I've been looking at this. It lies completely flat too. I've asked if anyone else uses as I don't want to buy if its not suitable. X

I too have been researching these types of chairs for ages and ages. I need it for everything - doing feet, massage, waxing etc. I ended up buying this one from beautelle - you can specifiy if you want arms or not and I have ordered it without, but have added on the locking castor wheels as extra. The foot part goes down to 10%. They make it to order and mine arrives in June. So excited! Like you I have a small room. There are different colour options, but I have ordered white.

One thing is that I heard from someone that the split legs are not very good - its better to have the foot part as one - not split. That was from a podiatrist who treats feet. Here are the photos

Where is this one from? I'm opening my room in 3 weeks!! So need it sharpish. X

It's from salons direct. It's £649 +vat so not cheap. It's the best one I've seen but don't know anyone that has this. It does lie completely flat too

Theres a lady on here called Lynne Baker who uses one similar - think hers is from HOF - might be worth asking her if any good, especially for pedicures.

Latest posts

Back