Chair rent whilst away

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you see what I mean lol..... no they dont really im struggling to be honest the chair rent on hols is at the bottom of my list of problems...meh. lol.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I
Now you see what I mean lol..... no they dont really im struggling to be honest the chair rent on hols is at the bottom of my list of problems...meh. lol.

Aww bless ya heart :-( a simple wash, cut and blowout should cover a days chair rental

Is there anywhere cheaper you can go? You don't want to be working your butt off only to cover your rental :-(

If you're in an affluent area charging £45 + for a wash, cut and finish you can expect £50-60 a day rental...most are about £25 a day rental x

Inboxed you

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could rent a small salon for £300 a week and charge someone to rent a chair off you!

I have to pay full rent for EVERY week. No rent free or half rentals for me. :(

You could rent a small salon for £300 a week and charge someone to rent a chair off you!

I went to look at a room in a hotel for 300 a month!! Lol. Unfortunately it wasn't right for me though :(

I rent a treatment room in a nail salon and pay weekly including when I'm on holiday.

I started saving my tips to cover my room rent if I have any time off. I now have 3.5 weeks worth saved and am chuffed with myself as I've booked 2 weeks off from Xmas to January 7th and know it's already paid for!

Latest posts

Back