Change nail systems??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
I really dont know what to do!!! I originally trained in acrylics with NSI then went on to work with OPI so when I become mobile I carried on with it. However im getting fed up with always having my kit imported from America and paying extra. Paying £40 for a bottle of monomer is just too much for me! So anyway I was looking back into going back to nsi but I cant remember anything about them so im guessing id have to do some of kinda refresher/conversion course. Ive been on nsi's website and seen the different types they do and was wondering, for those who use nsi what type you use? Any help or advice would be greatfully appreciated.

Both NSI (based in Manchester) and OPI (based in Hertfordshire) are authorised distributors of their respective systems and products in the UK, so I'm curious as to why you are ordering from the U.S.?

I have now gone back to NSI after using Ezflow as it was too expensive for me and the fact that they offer fairly priced intro kits which is perfect for my training courses and it's fantastic!! I had a problem with lifting before when doing my own nails - i then did some with nsi stayed on 13 days with no lifting, then i picked at it when was nervous about something lol x

Both NSI (based in Manchester) and OPI (based in Hertfordshire) are authorised distributors of their respective systems and products in the UK, so I'm curious as to why you are ordering from the U.S.?

Because I worked for New York City Nails, I had in-house OPI training, always got told Id get a certificate and never did so now got no proof to Lena White that I am qualified in OPI. Not like I really need to answer as to why I order for the U.S. Plus it is actually cheaper anyway once you pay VAT here! Im just fed up of waiting time of it being shipped.

If you have no proof of training, you might have trouble buying L&P products from many of the reputable UK distributors.

How do you manage to get insurance with no proof of training?

If you have no proof of training, you might have trouble buying L&P products from many of the reputable UK distributors.

How do you manage to get insurance with no proof of training?

I have proof of training from my original NSI training, not OPI training.

Anyone out there actually willing to help with my original questions rather than quering me on my OPI training and product purchases?!

I think people were just trying to save you money and help, can you not contact who you used to work for? Would opi not have the record of your training at all? X

I can always try to contact them, I just had the training from my manager. Because they are based in Ireland they just left it up to my manager to do that training then send me a certificate which I never got. Like I said I get my products cheaper from the US anyway (inc shipping) but as I want the ease of having my products sooner rather than later I was enquiring about moving back over to nsi, plus the products are cheaper and from what ive heard just as good.

I use Nsi and find that attraction is fab, nxt day delivery aswell! Just what ur looking 4. X

I use Nsi and find that attraction is fab, nxt day delivery aswell! Just what ur looking 4. X

Perfect pinky thank you very much for your reply! I looked at attractio and funnily enough was very much attracted to it! Next day delivery too, perfect! x

Ur welcome, have fun and good luck xx

Nail and Beauty Systems are based in Dublin, they do NSI products. I find them great to deal with and I have been using attraction since I trained 12 years ago. Great product

Nail and Beauty Systems are based in Dublin, they do NSI products. I find them great to deal with and I have been using attraction since I trained 12 years ago. Great product

Thank you very much, I am definitely tempted to change over to attraction!

Latest posts

Back