Charging accordingly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted...and im gonna try and organise a day to folkestone to to treat my nails :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

You're not far from me!

Xxx

Fantastic, your very talented :)

They are fab, and well done for charging what you are worth xx

I love them! You really are so very talented. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look fab! How long did it take you to do those? And what do you use for the black, is that a pen or paint? x

Thank you! It was a full set of enhancements with art, the art alone took a couple of hours. I used Shellac for my art!

Xxx

POST EDITED

Xxx

Last edited:
Voted Emily, good luck talented lady

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Voted. Good luck hun. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Emily, I admire ur talent n really wanna learn from you!! I would be really really happy n excited if you can make a video on how to create those amazing teddy! I really have no idea on how u can draw that n how u color the teddy in a non-solid way...it really looks feathery!! PLEASEEEEE....

Thanks again everyone!! I appreciate it so so much.

I will get back into doing tutorials but right now I simply don't have the time. I'm so busy at the moment that I see my boyfriend and family for about an hour every day... That's not enough :( they come first instead of YouTube guys!

Xxx

Your nail art really is incredibly good. If they want stuff like that, don't be afraid to charge what your time and skill are actually worth! A few flicks and dots are one thing, but this is definitely something else! x

Emily, you have won, just seen it on Ellisons page. Yippee x

Well done u! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done, you deserve it!! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back