Charging accordingly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work is fantastic hun and everyone wants you to earn what you deserve for amazing art like that!

You need to do way more nail art tutorials for your youtube channel, I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohhh what's her you tube channel? I'm building my nail art collection up and starting to do the basics so far :)

OOOH your artwork is simply put stunning!! You should charge "up the ass" for it and you deserve all the credit given to you. Good nails don't come cheap :) I will admit that I don't go the nail art route too often as I like to concentrate my skills on other venues, but I loved your designs sooo much that I attempted a few (Will never be as good as yours) and two of my clients loved them so much they wanted it, what can I say?! Please, take it as a compliment :) I gave all the credits to your imagination...

Ohhh what's her you tube channel? I'm building my nail art collection up and starting to do the basics so far :)

I can't link as I'm on my phone but she is TipToeNailsKent on there x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where about in kent are u lovely...I might have to treat myself :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I have to say this really made me rethink my own pricing structure and I have taken your idea (I hope you don't mind!) because it made so much sense to me

Brilliant work by the way, I showed my fiancé and he was amazed. I am practicing every day in the hope that I can be as skilled as this! It's true art in my eyes :) xoxo

Amazing work, it was nail art like yours that drew me into the nail industry, I hope one day I can produce such beautiful work :) how do you do it with shellac/gel? Do u have to cure after each colour, so grey, then the black..etc etc xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey l9vely ive been watching your youtube videos...so impressed. What nail art brushes do u use? X

Thanks everyone! With Shellac I cure each layer. I use a Crystal Nails 0 Short for most of my artwork!

www.crystalnails4u.co.uk

Xxx

Verdepurdy can you post the link to the competition you entered please. Saw something on here but lost the post now! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Verdepurdy can you post the link to the competition you entered please. Saw something on here but lost the post now! Xx

POST EDITED

Xxx

Last edited:
I can't vote for you I'm not on facebook! :( xx

Wow thanks everyone they've got the most so far!! So excited!! :D imagine telling my clients I won a competition?!

Xx

I think most of you are being far too cheap. I think a MINIMUM of 3 per nail is much more appropriate. There are places around here that charge 3 per nail for something as simple as a tiny flower on a nail! Something that took moments to do (which i think is really overpriced for those)
5 for 1/2 hour is insane. those intricate designs should be 5 per NAIL...
i think a falsie with a general idea is a great idea.

Make a falsie wheel with small designs at 1.50 each, then go up to something that is more like what you have done and those should be 5 each. If you want to be nice then i'd say "have all 10 nails done, i'll charge for 8" that's a 20% discount for doing entire hands and that's £40... just for the art. Not including your charge for the shellac!

I've voted for you, hope you win, you definitely deserve to. X

I've just voted too, they're gorgeous! xx

Voted...and im gonna try and organise a day to folkestone to to treat my nails :)

Even though I have entered the competition myself, I have voted for you - yours are fab xxx Good Luck xx

Thank you honey, I've voted for you too :)

Xxx

Latest posts

Back