Charity ball name, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I'm in the process of arranging a charity ball for Christies, or macmillan( not 100% yet) I'm going to be setting up a face book and twitter page soon to raise awareness.

You'll all be happy to know there will be a great presence from nails and beauty and hair for what I have planned in the day.

Just stuck on a name any ideas?

It's in rememberence of my dad who died 7 years ago and he's called Ralph.

Been thinking about this for years and I'm now going to do it.

Thanks in advance

I'm no good with names, but wanted to wish you all the luck with it and hope you raise loads of money.

Thanks very much. X

Hi geeks. I'm in the process of arranging a charity ball for Christies, or macmillan( not 100% yet) I'm going to be setting up a face book and twitter page soon to raise awareness.

You'll all be happy to know there will be a great presence from nails and beauty and hair for what I have planned in the day.

Thanks in advance

What a lovely idea and very worthy cause. Your dad must be looking down on you proud as punch. With regards to a name if its lots of treatments involved how about the Ralph (surname) Beautilicious Ball?

Well done and I hope you raise loads :) xxx

Such a lovely idea. I'm no good with names. But why not jut call it what it is, a charity ball for (charity's name)?
Sometimes simplicity is best and we try and give everything an edge when in reality, sometimes simplicity works. Don't know if that's helped any? But good luck!!! I wish you all the best c

I'm sure some other geeks will be able to come along and offer some inspirational names. Im really not that good at them lol. But what about Ralphs Pampering Charity Ball or something like that. Or Remembering Ralphs Beauty Ball? Then add which charity its for after that :)

That's geeks I like remembering Ralph's beauty ball. I wasn't necessarily going to aim it about beauty as I want to attract men aswell, I'm going to have stalls in the day where you buy tickets to enter and have free treatments( people will offer their service and a great way to gain new clients) clothes stalls, cakes, tea, coffee champers ect, the seperate ticket sales for the night where there will be raffles .

I'm really looking forward to organising it and my dad will be doo proud.

Any input or advice & ideas, on anything else will be much appreciated aswell,

You could swap beauty with the word luxury maybe? Remember Ralphs Luxury Ball. And if your going to be advertising with leaflets, facebook etc you can mention in a little note under the headline that you will be offering many treatments, stalls etc. Everyone welcome!

Just a thought, have you thought about an auction and a catwalk from a local boutique,

Hi mm29, I have a few boutiques local to me, that's a great idea.

Thanks
X

There's a Tinkerbell Ball here in Lytham for Breast Cancer, you could call it that x

Is the one near you a charity ball? Do you have any ideas of what's on offer?

Tinkerbelle is my dog, and I have a dog called belle haha

X

I've been to a few and started organising one but had to postpone, ask away if you have any questions

With the way you are describing it with stalls etc, is it actually going to be a ball (i.e. sit down dinner, dancing and entertainment)? I only ask as it sounds more like a fare/fate style event? and do you have a theme for the party? I mean you could call it something like "Ralphs black tie and diamond ball" if you had a black tie and diamond theme but Im a believer than an event needs to say what it is on the tin.

Thanks in advance

I lost my Mum to cancer a couple of years ago, and I know the people at Christies and mcMillan do a fantastic job.

Once you have a name, If you need some sort of logo designed to promote this on Facebook or leaflets etc. I would be more than happy to do it free of charge.

Good luck anyway.

Regarding Ralph - Charity Ball

Rock up for Ralph - Charity Ball

Rockin' it up for Ralph - Charity Ball

Remembering Ralph - Charity Ball

I lost my Mum to cancer a couple of years ago, and I know the people at Christies and mcMillan do a fantastic job.

Once you have a name, If you need some sort of logo designed to promote this on Facebook or leaflets etc. I would be more than happy to do it free of charge.

Good luck anyway.

What a lovely offer!

Is the one near you a charity ball? Do you have any ideas of what's on offer?

Tinkerbelle is my dog, and I have a dog called belle haha

X

It is yep it's for a local hospice. I'm only involved in the auction as they ask local businesses for prizes & I always donate a gym membership. It's popular though!

How about Ralph's Remembrance Ball! That way you are not adding in Beauty etc and restricting yourself :lol:

Latest posts

Back