Charity Tanathon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to raise money for charity by doing a tanathon. I spray as many people as I can and they pay me what they like or what they think its worth and that money will go to charity. I can also give out gift bags on the day to promote my business.

Has anyone done anything like this before? How do I go about doing it?

I have done charity events before - but only football related!! and arranging matches etc!

I would need to hire a hall or something I suppose? Any ideas?

Or other events I could do?

Try Tonilee hun, she did one recently.

Hiyah

IMO I think that maybe you should have a set price, also decide on which charity you are wanting to do it for, then choose a venue to hold this event and definately get your local prress involved as they love anyone who does good for charity.

hth
Sue :)

I think it is a lovely idea - esp with the nicer weather coming up and people will be wanting to look all tanned in their summer clothing.

We are holding a laides night to raise funds for breast cancer research and we got a function room for free. I guess you have to try and find a venue first of all then try and get them to give you it for free; and take it from there.

Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back