charity wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
im doing a waxing party on sat for children in need and im ok with lady waxing but i think someone has been sponsered for male waxing, chest and back i think
no i have never done a male wax yet do they bleed? redness to expect? pain? im using hive and have the pre wax and after wax stuff is there anything you can advise to make this easier?

You need to get a model to practise on before doing this,
there will be some redness, no they should not bleed,
the chest and back is a sensitive area for the guys to have waxed so yes they will experience some pain but should not be in agony,
if you are doing this in front of an audience is is going to make it even more nerve raking for you if you have not ever done it before so get in some practise before hand,
use a pre wax oil to create a lipid barrier on the skin so it is easier on the skin and poor client,
and trim the hair before you wax him if he is not a regular to waxing, hth

Just wax his back. You really need to know what you're doing and if you make him bleed and scream, it won't do your biz any good. Good luck xx

do they bleed?

I believe you gals are made of sugar and spice and all things nice but us guy's are simply flesh ,bone and blood...yes we bleed :eek:

Don't go fretting just cos you've gotten a man to wax....try and have a go on someone before the event and im sure all will be well.

Good luck on the event :hug:

found out last night that he just wants his bikini bit doing and his legs phew lol

Latest posts

Back