Cheaper products from the states?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried buying Gelish from Sallys yesterday as some people on here said that they were doing 3 for 2 on it until the end of October. When I got there I was told that they are not doing it and they finished that deal on or around 26th of the month. Wish people would put the correct info up on here.
People are entitled to be wrong sometimes!

I tried buying Gelish from Sallys yesterday as some people on here said that they were doing 3 for 2 on it until the end of October. When I got there I was told that they are not doing it and they finished that deal on or around 26th of the month. Wish people would put the correct info up on here.

Do you know how ungrateful you sound in this post? You shouldn't rely on others and check things out for yourself. Besides, the 26th oct is the end of October is it not? It's not the start, and is past the middle, so that makes it the end, right?!

Sorry if this sounds blunt, but your post sounded so rude.

Last edited:
Also Sally's in different areas sometimes have different deals on different days, so the op who gave the date was probably talking about her local store assuming they were all the same,
There is no need to be nasty, if you don't like the forum go away, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back