Cheapest place for Nail Bible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marykate4400

Reaction score
Still saving up for the new Complete Nail Technician book by Marian Newman, but was wondering if anyone could tell me where best to get it from?

Amazon.co.uk are selling it for about £28 GBP:Look_left so that's really expensive - should I expect to pay that much? eBay only sell the older one...

£28 is a fair price for what will become one of your top read books throughout your training and career :D xx

£28 is a fair price for what will become one of your top read books throughout your training and career :D xx
Okaaay, guess you're TOTALLY right, thanx :lick:

I think you may struggle to get it any cheaper unless you buy second hand but please believe me when I say that it is worth every single penny. I bought mine from habia when they had an offer on. I have read it cover to cover and still refer to it for many things. Amazing book! X

I know you said you are saving hon, keep saving! Get the third edition it's more up to date & you will love it, i ordered mine from waterstones think it was £33 x

Latest posts

Back