Check out the Latest Applications for L & P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conceptnailz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just to share with you guys the latest Design Sculpture Acrylic System. The Nail Art are done by me and my friends.

Check out http://photos.yahoo.com/xrister
dream_thumb.jpg

Just had a quick peep, and they look brill!

They must've taken you hours :)

They are gorgeous - I love the single nail - the flower on it is amazing

Fantastic work you are extremely talented :biggrin:

Beautiful :biggrin:

They are really amazing !

Will you be giving classes soon to all us fellow geeks :biggrin:

River

lell said:
Fantastic work you are extremely talented :biggrin:

Only the finger is done by me. The rest are not.

Hmm.... in fact, its not really talent. People doing perfect sculptured french are much more talented. The secret lies in the powder that is amazing (plus a bit of training of course). There are over 90 colors in the entire collection. More than ezflow's collection. The colors are bright and packed and can go extremely flat without falling apart.

I dun think its available in the UK or states. Its from Korea.

conceptnailz said:
Only the finger is done by me. The rest are not.

Hmm.... in fact, its not really talent. People doing perfect sculptured french are much more talented. The secret lies in the powder that is amazing (plus a bit of training of course). There are over 90 colors in the entire collection. More than ezflow's collection. The colors are bright and packed and can go extremely flat without falling apart.

I dun think its available in the UK or states. Its from Korea.

I use ez-flow coloured powders and find them brill for 3d work.
What is the name of the powders used for these designs?

lell said:
I use ez-flow coloured powders and find them brill for 3d work.
What is the name of the powders used for these designs?

The system is call Nfu- Oh. The powders are compatible with Creative and Ezflow. In fact, their monomer is very similar to ezflow's Q monomer.
Ezflow's powder could not give the flatness and detail level of this powder.

The powder from Nfu- Oh is extremely fine. Kind of creamy texture. Something like eye shadow's powder. That is why the edges can be very defined and flat.

Sounds fab just wished I lived there lol

Wow totally amazing I love the can opener Idea too

VERY beautiful! :Love:

Oh Good Enough To Eat!!!!!

Really Nice You Clever Thing!

Caz Xxx

Superb stuff, very proud of u!!!

conceptnailz said:
The system is call Nfu- Oh. The powders are compatible with Creative and Ezflow. In fact, their monomer is very similar to ezflow's Q monomer.
Ezflow's powder could not give the flatness and detail level of this powder.

The powder from Nfu- Oh is extremely fine. Kind of creamy texture. Something like eye shadow's powder. That is why the edges can be very defined and flat.

Yeah, I agree. Ezflow powder could not give the flatness and detail level of the powder you're using.

After viewing all the photos which were using nfu-oh, I can't wait to buy and try it myself cos they're so lovely. However, the distributors I know do not carry this brand. So do you mind to tell me where I can get nfu-oh products.

Tks!

they are gorgeous !

They are brilliant - you say it's not talent - who are you kidding? Wish I'd that little talent :rolleyes: :biggrin:

They look superb I'd say you were very talented!!!!

redchris001 said:
They are brilliant - you say it's not talent - who are you kidding? Wish I'd that little talent :rolleyes: :biggrin:

They look superb I'd say you were very talented!!!!

I am really not that talented. After failing to do the flowers with ezflow powder, i went on to purchase the Nfu powder. I discover that its the powder and the brush that does the magic...and a little bit of patience.

They are extremely pretty ... the single nail is my favorite. Well done you clever thing.

conceptnailz said:
I am really not that talented. After failing to do the flowers with ezflow powder, i went on to purchase the Nfu powder. I discover that its the powder and the brush that does the magic...and a little bit of patience.
that is beautiful work, have you got any more to show us ?

Latest posts

Back