check this website out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I found this website and thought it was great. I am not a very creative writter and some of the messages are so thoughtfull

www.authenticmessages.com

lindag said:
I found this website and thought it was great. I am not a very creative writter and some of the messages are so thoughtfull

www.authenticmessages.com
hi, i went and had a look at this site, and i agree with you. ive even copied a few messages so i can send them at a later date.
thanks for sharing

what a great site i saved mine in me favorites so i can use them at a later date

Hi,

I've put it in my fav's too and have got a special someone to send one too very soon.

Sharon

hi thanxs for sharing they are lovely messages its in my favs as well xx

oh dear,

i've just sobbed my heart out reading the one to daughter,
read some replies saying they were gonna save as favorites, sorry to be so computer dumb but how do i do this,

thanks in advance its just i would really like to come back to this for special events, i never know what to put, pen goes to paper than thats it. i normally just put lots of love janice xxx lol

Hi Janice,

To save something to favourites firstly you need to copy the web address to do this highlight the web address then right click your mouse and select copy, then left click on favourites, this should be at the top of your computer, then press new, when the box comes up right click your mouse and select paste this will put the web address that you copied into the box, then save.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Claire x

hi claire,

thanks so much for that and yes it makes perfect sense even for me, been wondering how to do that for ages just finding my way round this computer.

thanks again.

jan x

Latest posts

Back