Cheryl Cole!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouser88

Reaction score
Hi i have a client who is a natural 4.0 and has half head highlight which are very light but now wants to go cheryl cole red and i dont
know whether i should bleach bath the virgin hair or darken the highlighted hair before adding the red as i think i would have to bleach her roots everytime to get lift??

bleach her roots :eek: why???
personally i would pre-pig the highlights to copper in foils, bleach bath the rest and then dry and do the red colour,
a 4 will lift to cheryl coles hair easy! its not a light red i think its about a level 5!
xx

I agree I have been thinking cheryls red has a base of 5, if its a virgin base 4 you dont need to pre lighten at all, just prepig the blonde/highlights and then chosen colour with correct h2o2

Ye just didnt want to be able to see a root of two different shade reds thank you though

Just make sure you put base in the target colour, for the roots, so you don't get a root glow.

You will probably find, even with pre-pigging, the highlighted pieces will be slightly brighter. :)

Latest posts

Back