Chicco - from X Factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chico really anoys me, he is like a bloody rash and i think thats why he has been put though.
did you see sharon's new hair do? i think it looks better!! makes her look younger!!

im nt really a fan of either chicco or addictive ladies... sorry if there are ppl who are
i missed the most of the first show,... busy at the salon actually sorting out my own nails for once....llolol.... but i did see both acts 'perform' to try and stay in,.... addictive ladies were totally off key.... or was it just me who noticed???.... i think that yep they are young girls and with some of the right vocal training could be fab but if you are singing live you need to be in the right key and not sound totally flat...imo... maybe thats why they werent chosen...... i dunno im nt a judge... just an opinionate nail tech......lol
chiccio faffed abt too much... and hes nt the best of singers... but he was in tune (ish.... well nt cringingly flat) and for some he could have been seen as entertaining....
roll on next week..... i wonder what will happen then........

Jess
xox

well..... I have only just got into the X factor thing after hearing the girls from the salon raving about it.... I watched the one where they made their final decisions about their final 4 and I was in tears! :cry: hubby was taking the P out of me but I was really emotional couldnt believe it lol... I thought Trevor had the best voice out of all the ones that I heard and he didnt get through cos he didnt have the right image??:evil: surely that is something that can be worked on??? I bet if they had a public vote for that he would be in there now!

I dont like the clown either but thought that addictive ladies sounded like me, scattyfox and a couple of other Essex geeks when we've been on the wine all night!! like Karaoke in the local pub lol.. havent heard them audition etc so dont know if they were just having an off day or what? I thought that the vote was spot on between them and the clown leaving and I didnt really think one of them deserved to stay more than the other. Faces were a picture though..... pmsl x

Aspirations said:
I was really emotional couldn't believe it lol... I thought Trevor had the best voice out of all the ones that I heard and he didn't get through cos he didn't have the right image??:evil: surely that is something that can be worked on??? I bet if they had a public vote for that he would be in there now!
ABSOLUTELY!!..Trevor was great
I don't like the clown either but thought that addictive ladies sounded like me, scattyfox and a couple of other Essex geeks when we've been on the wine all night!! like Karaoke in the local pub lol.. haven't heard them audition etc so dint know if they were just having an off day or what?

NEGATIVE they sang flat at EVERY audition and yes I thought I have heard better at a drunken Karaoke night!!x

But I still can't stand Chico...KEEP YER SHIRT ON!!!!

Neither Chico or Addictiv Ladies sang well - both as bad as each other. However Chico is more entertaining and AL were serious.
x

Latest posts

Back