Children & restyle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessec2000

Reaction score
Had one of my regulars in sat for her root touch and trim , she regularly brings her 3kids with her but I'm ok with it normally they are very good ..

So she brings just the youngest one this time [emoji15] has root touch everything going fine and then we get to the cut , kid is starting to play up "have you finished yet mummy " rolling on the floor , jumping on chairs .. Then the mummy hit me with I fancy a graduated Bob.. She had shoulder length hair !! I don't mind but the child is wrecking it .. Up on her mummy's knee pulling off the gown .. I had to stop the cut twice cos she kept farting and going to the loo mid cut!!I know it sounds funny now but when your doing a cut like that you need to be focused right??!?

Anyways she was pleased with the outcome but as she was leaving I noticed a lot of weight at one side and it was kinda lob sided [emoji17] I saw her at the school this morning and she hardly spoke to me (maybe me being paranoid )

She prob thinks I'm sh/t now but it really wasn't my fault ..

Poo[emoji90][emoji90]
Thanks for listening [emoji143]

Just you being paranoid,

Its hard enough to get a bob perfect, let alone having a child interfering!

Children do my head in when they come in the salon, when i get my own salon ill have a no child policy hahah x

Latest posts

Back