China Glaze Cheap??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianthi

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any websites selling China Glaze Polish cheap? Also any good sites for Nail Supplies. Thanks Joanne x

Does anyone know of any websites selling China Glaze Polish cheap? Also any good sites for Nail Supplies. Thanks Joanne x

Isn't it cheap enough at Sally's?? That's where clients buy it!

If you go to sallys at the moment there is a deal on where you buy 1 get 1 half price :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sally's is good when you get it buy one, get one half price or buy 2 get 3rd free...especially if you have a trade card & go on VAT free days.

As for online, there's a website called "Venus" i think, that do it cheap as chips apparently (they've just re-opened in March i'm told), also an american website called "Trans Design" who ship to the UK, but as usual, shipping cost is high.

When searching for cheap china glaze it brings up fabulous US based websites where you get it super cheap in a massive range of colours...but they DON'T ship to the UK unfortunatly. I emailed one of them to ask why & they said it was to do with a certain law in America :(

I love China Glaze polish & find it far superior to OPI.

Personally speaking, I would steer well clear of anyone selling 'cheap' products. They will be cheap for a reason, and it will probably end up costing you more in the long run. Stick with Sally's when the offer is running as jayjay says :hug:

I had a pack come through today from china glaze as part of me was interested in their products.
However the pack took 4 weeks to come so, so far they are a no no for me!!!!
Colours do look nice but the site I found them on was slightly cheaper than the prices i got today:eek:
faye
xx

Hi you can buy china glaze products from the beauty partnership limited. their email is [email protected] the new poolside collection is nice. you can also purchase the china glaze display stands. they sent me the colour chart with all the different colour polishes as well as a price list.

You suck if you buy from divertors.

And lets get real here. If you seriously can't afford a bottle of colour at a trade through your professional distributor, then you should hang up your apron. Seriously. its no different than consumers asking "Where can I get fake nails the cheapest?". brrrr. Makes me cringe.

What's a divertor?

Grey market retailers. Those that are not sold the product from the manufacturer nor are authorised to sale the goods. Trans Designs is an example of this. Most people are not aware that it is actually a trademark infringement and actually illegal to export into the EU without the IP owners consent. Many of these companies actually forge the customs invoice to avoid duties and taxation (which could spell jail sentence for you) and they almost always ship highly flammable goods via first class post (another highly illegal activity). It is through these techniques that they realise their profit margins.

Diversion is a cancer on the industry. Divertors allow authorised distributors to build the brand, invest in education, invest in marketing, invest in shows and they sit on their fat arse undercutting because they have 0 investments to make - they just cash in on others hard work. Professionals that support companies like that are destroying the industry. Only buy from authorised resalers!

/offsoapbox :D

I never realised that,thanks for the info.

I've never bought from Trans Design yet, but will steer clear. To be honest i'm too impatient to wait for my polishes so always get them from Sally's anyway!

Diversion is a cancer on the industry. Divertors allow authorised distributors to build the brand, invest in education, invest in marketing, invest in shows and they sit on their fat arse undercutting because they have 0 investments to make - they just cash in on others hard work. Professionals that support companies like that are destroying the industry. Only buy from authorised resalers!

/offsoapbox :D
Gawd really agree here!!
Am fed up with enquiries about how to use CND Products purchased from unauthorised sources and requests for images etc that their source cannot provide,and being a help-line for people with little or no training that bought product because it was ;cheaper;.
In fairness we do help and advise them- in the hopes that they will become a customer,but sometimes I want to be a smart alek and tell them to get the info they need from whomever supplied them-knowing full well that ,that will never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd really agree here!!
Am fed up with enquiries about how to use CND Products purchased from unauthorised sources and requests for images etc that their source cannot provide,and being a help-line for people with little or no training that bought product because it was ;cheaper;.
In fairness we do help and advise them- in the hopes that they will become a customer,but sometimes I want to be a smart alek and tell them to get the info they need from whomever supplied them-knowing full well that ,that will never happen.

I won't support anyone with any marketing materials or images if they are not a purchasing csutomer... no way!:!:

Latest posts

Back