China Glaze light colour advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Please can anybody help, I've spent ages now trying to find the right colours for my start up collection of China Glaze, I don't want a huge amount as I mainly do Gelish manicures, however I would like to be able to offer a well rounded collection of CG too,

so far I have ruby pumps and hello sailor as my reds

white on white and a v light pink (can't recall name) for french

sexy lady and poolside for my pinks

and I am picking up a lovely light purple from sallys (again can't remember name but it isn't the new lilac in the avant garden range)

also got a random blue that caught my eye in sallys! lol

I think I need a neautral light brown and a light pink

I was going to choose pinkie promise as the light pink and fifth avenue as the light browny colour but now see that fifth avenue isn't like that at all?

please help and advise Geeks I'll be eternally grateful! tell me which ones to buy to offer a decent well rounded choice for my lovely clients, thank you xx

please geeks anybody got any advice? x

Flower girl (pearly pink) is lovely I always have clients asking for it. It can go over colours too. Cant help with browns as I havnt got any lol x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Flower girl (pearly pink) is lovely I always have clients asking for it. It can go over colours too. Cant help with browns as I havnt got any lol x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Thank you :) is it quite opaque or sheer? I want one that covers well x

Heres a picture of it i think this had 2 coats but i cant remember then the tip over the top, cant find a picture of it over a coloured tip but i have done it before and looks lovely x

Attachments

• 1366638069223.jpg
    1366638069223.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 78
Heres a picture of it i think this had 2 coats but i cant remember then the tip over the top, cant find a picture of it over a coloured tip but i have done it before and looks lovely x

fab thank you :) x

Latest posts

Back