china glaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprinkles

Reaction score
hi there geeks!

I've decided to buy some China Glaze nail polish, could anyone tell me which of their colours are popular with customers and also where you get them from, I have found them on beverlybeaute.com has anyone ordered from them before? Thanks in advance for your help :D xx

Have you tried a search Selina? There has been loads of threads on peoples fave polishes.
The range of China Glaze that Ive seen look lovely tho.
Hope this helps
:D

i got mine from sallys.....you can see them 'in the flesh' there....dont know if you have a sallys near you?

Amb x

thanks for your quick replies!

no ..I didn't do a search :o , silly me, never thought! see that's why I need you guys, :wink2: .

I think there may be a Sally's near to me Minkus, I've never been though, would you mind telling me how much they are at Sally's? They are £4 each on the beverlybeaute website.

sprinkles said:

no ..I didn't do a search :o , silly me, never thought! see that's why I need you guys, :wink2: .

I think there may be a Sally's near to me Minkus, I've never been though, would you mind telling me how much they are at Sally's? They are £4 each on the beverlybeaute website.

cant remember ! i think they were around about that figure or LESS.

Try giving them a call b4 you trek out there....be sure to ask for trade price not retail as they will prob just quote u retail.

Amb x

sprinkles said:

They may be £4 each but surely you then add shipping and customs when they enter the UK - if you dont then they are maybe not shipping them legally?

I bought some Essie varnishes from that place and had a few problems with my order. Got it eventually but it took a while to get it all.

1999judy said:
I bought some Essie varnishes from that place and had a few problems with my order. Got it eventually but it took a while to get it all.

Sorry luv not Sally - beverley!!!

naturalnails said:
They may be £4 each but surely you then add shipping and customs when they enter the UK - if you dont then they are maybe not shipping them legally?

Fiona, i asked my postman about this and he basically said it is pot luck who gets charged customs and who doesnt, they just randomally pick parcels to charge to, so no, its not illegal its just the way they choose to do it.

naturalnails said:

The shipping is £3 and on the shipping page it says ' We do not charge any sales tax '
should I be wary of this? :confused:

alfie said:
Fiona, i asked my postman about this and he basically said it is pot luck who gets charged customs and who doesnt, they just randomally pick parcels to charge to, so no, its not illegal its just the way they choose to do it.

you type quicker than me! thanks for the info x

alfie said:

you type quicker than me! thanks for the info xx

sprinkles said:
The shipping is £3 and on the shipping page it says ' We do not charge any sales tax '
should I be wary of this? :confused:

i think it means they dont tax you on the SALE there end......but if customs and excise get you this end.....you will have to pay it

someone correct me?

amb x

hmmm, not sure what happened there! sorry for the double post :lol:

I have some of the Bali Bliss collection and they are a favourite and the Monte Carlo collection a lot of people have bought from both of them
Hope that helped
xxxx
They have lovely colours

MINKUS said:
i think it means they dont tax you on the SALE there end......but if customs and excise get you this end.....you will have to pay it

someone correct me?

amb x
your correct, if their nice people ask them to write gift on it I've heard that works for people

Davinia said:
your correct, if their nice people ask them to write gift on it I've heard that works for people

?..sorry Davinia, could you explain that for me :o

sprinkles said:
?..sorry Davinia, could you explain that for me :o

if its sent throught he post / courier as a GIFT or a SAMPLE there is no tax or duty to pay ( i believe??)

thanks for your help guys,

think I'll hold off ordering from this site until I have some idea of what I'm doing, no point if I end up with a customs bill :smack: !!
Trip to Sally's instead I think xx

I love the china glaze polish, sometimes it´s not nessecary to apply 2 coats and they are not that expensive for wat you get.

Latest posts

Back