Chip and pin machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist1

Reaction score
My contract for my chip and pin machine is coming to an end and i would like to change it as the charges are high.
I currently charge my clients £1 to use it. I want to stop doing this as i feel it is unfair but it costs me per transaction.

What provider does anyone else use where the charges and rental is low?

Thank you.:rolleyes:

Search Cardsave on here.

My contract for my chip and pin machine is coming to an end and i would like to change it as the charges are high.
I currently charge my clients £1 to use it. I want to stop doing this as i feel it is unfair but it costs me per transaction.

What provider does anyone else use where the charges and rental is low?

Thank you.:rolleyes:

I use Cardsave, cost about £30 pm rental but mine is a mobile unit that has a roaming sim card, my charges are £6-£8 pm.

Thanks for your help.

I have had a quote from cardsave but just being cautious!! Good to know they are a decent company, think i'll go with them then!

I got a card machine about 6 months ago, and went with Barclaycard. they do quite a few differant packages, and the mony hits your account quickly. worth a call xx

Im with Elavon i only got it in two weeks ago but its going to be £16.00 per month and the charges per card are good as well

Latest posts

Back