Choose one Gelish colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
I currently use Shellac and OPI Gelcolor however I have seen a lot of stunning sparkly Gelish colours.
My thinking is I should buy one colour to see how I get on with it as my biz partner has a base and top. I have issues with the removal of Gelish so I'm hoping to fall in love with the colours. I don't know any of the Gelish colours, what would you recommend? Ideally a sparkly one. Thanks ladies SSx

I currently use Shellac and OPI Gelcolor however I have seen a lot of stunning sparkly Gelish colours.
My thinking is I should buy one colour to see how I get on with it as my biz partner has a base and top. I have issues with the removal of Gelish so I'm hoping to fall in love with the colours. I don't know any of the Gelish colours, what would you recommend? Ideally a sparkly one. Thanks ladies SSx

Gossip Girl if it has to be only one. Opaque bright pink

If it has to be sparkly Good Gossip. Glittery red

Waterfields is a nice one. Opi do 'when monkeys fly' very glittery gold and big sparkles!

Thanks ladies, I have the sparky OPI ones witch is which, polka and I've not gone for Monkeys one because of the thickness and size of the particles! SSx

Definately good gossip. It is one of my favourites. June bride is also a lovely pink glitter

Agree good gossip and June bride are fan sparkly ones

Izzy whizzy is a great all rounder sparkly as it looks great on top of so many colours:)

Good gossip is my all time favourite xxx

High voltage is a sparkly dark pink which is lovely. Good Gossip is lush tho! But so are the Holiday Collection....and anything with Vegas Nights on top! Oh I'm sorry...you asked for one! Damn!!

Last edited:
How bazaar I only ever get good gossip on my clients at Xmas, this week I have done 15 clients good gossip and now reading about it here!!

Good gossip, June bride and high voltage all lovely x

Vegas nights in top of everything :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Izzy wizzy on top of everything xxx

If you only get one sparkly one I would say good gossip. Great coverage and It's gorgeous. If you want one to go over another colour izzy whizzy is great over almost anything =)

Latest posts

Back