Christian Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I brought the Christian Brows salon palette off of the Izabelle Hammon stall I am getting good feedback so want to retail this to my clients but i cant get any trade prices up. I have tried sending an email to the email address that was on the leaflet that came with my palette but I keep getting delivery failure and I have tried their online contact form but it keeps saying I am entering the security code wrong ahhhhh. Does anyone else retail this product and had any luck getting the trade prices up?

Did you fill in a form when you bought the palette? I did and they told me they would give me a call to activate my account on Wednesday. Then I'll be able to see trade prices.

Yes i did fill out a form but wasn't told this thank you hun i will wait for a phone call xx

Has anyone heard from this company since the show?xx

Not had a call yet either but have pm'd you info :wink2:

Ask for a free sample! I did and got a full colour with brow stencils, as I am also considering buying retail kit. Fab service

I haven't had a call, I think I'll ring tomorrow x

I haven't had a call, I think I'll ring tomorrow x

They are probably really busy after excel.They are also the suppliers of Calgel and i have always found their customer service the best of any i have ever used.I dont think you will have any problems.

They were really helpfull on the stand. I bet they are really busy setting up new accounts, I'll wait til Monday. I wish I had bought a few retail packs at the show, I've got 3 people interested in one already.

Just got my call...account now all set up and running :D

Ooo..I'm looking into these to, I brought my kit at the show and love it... Just a bit concerned on the price ! Not sure if people will buy it at £25 !

Latest posts

Back