Christian Eyebrow Powders??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Hello!!!

Before I part with my hard earned... has anyone tried these powders?

All reviews that I have manage to find on the web have been positive - but I much prefer geek reviews :D

Hope someone can help
Cheers!!

Yes! I have!

As an over plucker lol! I first saw these when I went to Izabelle Hammon head office to get some stock and was very curious as I'd been using a pencil previously for years. After a quick demo by the receptionist i got my purse out lol! They are great! and they come with stencils too which are really easy to use and give you a perfect brow shape. I use them everyday and they make my eyebrows look so much better now!
I would recommend them to you and theyre so easy to use too. well impressed!
Hope that helps!

Angie....X

Thanks Angie!!
Just want to check... do they really stay put?! Would be great to find something that won't fade throughout the day.

Yes they are very good ,they sent me one as a free sample.Not sure whether they would still do this but you could ask.
They are smudge proof and hard wearing a bit like camoflage make up , and they come with stencils and a little brush and you can get all different colours for a good match.

Hiya Lauri!

Glad to be of help! Yes they do stay put (thank god!)
I was worried they might smudge or even fade (and end up with half an eyebrow or something lol!) but they seem to stay put pretty well and BOTH eyebrows are still there at the end of the day! :D

Latest posts

Back