Christian Eyebrows-most popular colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpot

Reaction score
I want to place an order for the individual Christian Eyebrows & have found Irid Brown to be the one that suits most people but can anyone tell me any others that are popular before I order? Don't want to be left with colours that won't sell x

I sell mostly irid brown, black and brown.

I have that problem too which is why I put a minimum order of 6 in first with deposit from each client with there desired colour, they understand that there is a lil bit of a weight and because they didn't have it before its no major to wait a little bit longer, works out better as I have money to buy from the deposits and I'm not stuck with colours nobody wants.x
Most popular is irid brown,charcoal and tan for me though x

Sorry to jump on this but what are Christian Eyebrows??

Chrostian Eyebrows is a semi perm brow powder which is water resistant.

Think along the lines of HD brow powder etc.

It can be used as part of a treatment in a similar way to the above to do brow design :)

Its fabulous stuff.

I prefer Wow! Brows, and you can order as little as 3 powders if you like.
Great product and extremely friendly staff.:hug:

I prefer Wow! Brows, and you can order as little as 3 powders if you like.
Great product and extremely friendly staff.:hug:

Vanilla Pod, have you tried both brands?

Do you retail much of the Wow Brows?

I have just started using them, so not at the moment, but call and ask for the price list, you will be pleasently surprised x

Wow Brows for me too! Good profit margins and retails really well. x

Hi, what's their contact number or website....I mean for wow brows. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback on the best sellers girls.

I haven't tried wow brows but I do really like the depth of colour the Christian eyebrow pallet gives only takes a tiny bit & you have a perfectly designed brow.

Will have a look at wow brows to keep my options open though! Xx

That actually sounds really good, always wondered what they did for the HD brow shape (never trained with them)> For these other brands do you need to complete a training course with them? Just curious. Never heard of them before :)

You don't have to train to do Christian eyebrows you just need an account with Isabelle hammon as that is who provide it.
I'd you order 5 you get your 6th free Everytime. X

I want to place an order for the individual Christian Eyebrows & have found Irid Brown to be the one that suits most people but can anyone tell me any others that are popular before I order? Don't want to be left with colours that won't sell x

Hi Harpot!

Our best sellers at head office are irid brown, charcoal and dark brown. We have no minimum order, and we are happy to supply 2 or so samples for you for you to try out on some clients before committing to purchasing.

If you give Katy a call at the office on 01582 798920, and just tell her I've spoken to you on here, she'll help you sort some samples and answer any questions!

Nicola

Does anyone know of an eyebrow powders that have a mirror in.
I retail the Christian eyebrows and clients love the box with the mirror, stencils and brush.
Lots of clients have commented on how good it is to have the mirror in and they carry their set round with them in their handbag so always have a mirror handy.
However, someone from Izabelle Hammon rang me the other day to say that they will no longer have a mirror in the box.
So now I'm looking for another brand, so if anyone knows one could they let me know please.

Does anyone know of an eyebrow powders that have a mirror in.
I retail the Christian eyebrows and clients love the box with the mirror, stencils and brush.
Lots of clients have commented on how good it is to have the mirror in and they carry their set round with them in their handbag so always have a mirror handy.
However, someone from Izabelle Hammon rang me the other day to say that they will no longer have a mirror in the box.
So now I'm looking for another brand, so if anyone knows one could they let me know please.

Hi Angelina,

sorry to read you are looking for another product. The situation with the mirrors unfortunately, was out of our control. However, we are now looking into redoing the packing entirely, so please do bear with us.

I will say that we haven't noticed any reduction in sales since the mirrors have been removed, and I do believe the product really speaks for itself. If people have found a product they really love, and it really works for them, it is unlikely that they won't buy it because it hasn't got a mirror. Further more, those that already have the compacts with the mirror are unlikely to need to rebuy for quite some time, as the product last so long, and hopefully by the time those that have got used to the mirror need to rebuy, we will have the new packing.

Just something for you to consider, obviously there is no pressure, and you know your clients better than I do, and I understand your decision is guided by ensuring your clients are happy.

If you do have anymore questions, Katy is always happy to take or call (01582 798920), or feel free to message me.

Nicola

Wow Brows for me too! Good profit margins and retails really well. x

How do you market these for your clients? Do you offer it as part of your makeup service? I'm just trying to figure out when and how this type of service is offered. I really like the powders and honestly, am just learning about them lol

Thanks,
Jane

Hi, Jane, we use it after eyebrow shaping in the salon. Usually ask the client "Would you like some powder through your eyebrows?", put the powder one, give them the mirror and Say "We have it in stock, costs £15, comes with a brush and will last you 8 months."
No effort, 80% of people buy it.

xx

Latest posts

Back