Christmas decorations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Lou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
With Christmas just round the corner. I'm now starting to think about my christmas window display, i'm wanting to stand out, a window full of festive sparkle.
Having prolems finding suppliers for Christmas displays, any recommendations?
Many thanks in advance.

I've found the supermarkets are a great place to buy Christmas decs, because their stock changes each year and so it's always in the latest trend colours and so on. Plus you can get some real bargains.

Do you have any big garden centers near you? We have one down the road, there christmas displays etc are out if this world, every one gets excited about what they will do next, also places like the rang homebase etc, plus I places like tk maxx have some different type bits, or try E bay xxxx

Nooooooooo! Nothing till December the first!!! Puuurrrleeeaaasssse! :eek:

Bah Humbug!

As already mentioned, mine are mainly from supermarkets or cheapy shops.

This year I will be bringing out what I had last year which is ice blue, white & silver.

However, they won't be going up until around the 25th November. That's my anniversary & I never put up decs before the 21st November. They just end up collecting dust otherwise or is something else to clean!!!

As already mentioned, mine are mainly from supermarkets or cheapy shops.

This year I will be bringing out what I had last year which is ice blue, white & silver.

However, they won't be going up until around the 25th November. That's my anniversary & I never put up decs before the 21st November. They just end up collecting dust otherwise or is something else to clean!!!

Yes, you need to time it just right. Not too early, or they'll start to look manky. Not too late, or you won't be reminding clients to buy you presents early enough...

do a search on here as there was a thread about this last year with an excellent link for decals that go onto the windows.

I saw some lovely ones in ikea yesterday, unusual but pretty.

Thank you everyone for your replies. Ended up coming across really nice christmas decorations in BHS.

Latest posts

Back