****Christmas gifts for clients ****

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you come see me like clockwork, I'll show you I appreciate it. Clients appreciate little gestures.

I'm just the same, I see that they are the ones looking after me, so I look after them. I love my regulars, they make my job the pleasure it is so I like to show them that.

Where did you ge tyour retail packaging from?

If you don't want to share on here could you PM me please?

Ceri I just used a couple of online sites that wholesale paper products but obviously they are US based.

Do you use the AFPO route to receive your mail in Ramstein as I am sure you would be able to get them delivered from these sites here in the US? Let me know and I will dig the sites out for you.

Ceri I just used a couple of online sites that wholesale paper products but obviously they are US based.

Do you use the AFPO route to receive your mail in Ramstein as I am sure you would be able to get them delivered from these sites here in the US? Let me know and I will dig the sites out for you.

There's a place here in the US called PNI Worldwide that, I believe, offers free shipping for nail products. Maybe you could get some inexpensive goodies there as Christmas giveaways for your clients. It's based here in Tampa. It's a nail supply warehouse and I go there frequently.

Thankyou Jacqueline that would be fab and yes we have an APO box address at base so we can get shipping from the US with out the customs :)
x

There's a place here in the US called PNI Worldwide that, I believe, offers free shipping for nail products. Maybe you could get some inexpensive goodies there as Christmas giveaways for your clients. It's based here in Tampa. It's a nail supply warehouse and I go there frequently.

Thanks Tammie, I will certainly nip in and have a look next time I am over in Tampa. Was hoping to get over there tonight to see Brad Paisley but things got in the way:cry:

I like the beach at Honeymoon Island/Caladesi so next time I will do a detour into Tampa, OH won't like it but he can read his book in the car whilst I browse!:lol: (I won't tell him they ship)

We are quieter today so just getting ahead with the Halloween/Thanksgiving offer and Christmas retail plans and as you said earlier no discounts in December!

Thankyou Jacqueline that would be fab and yes we have an APO box address at base so we can get shipping from the US with out the customs :)
x

Leave it with me Ceri and I will dig somemore of them out plus I have some catalogues somewhere.

Thanks Tammie, I will certainly nip in and have a look next time I am over in Tampa. Was hoping to get over there tonight to see Brad Paisley but things got in the way:cry:

I like the beach at Honeymoon Island/Caladesi so next time I will do a detour into Tampa, OH won't like it but he can read his book in the car whilst I browse!:lol: (I won't tell him they ship)

We are quieter today so just getting ahead with the Halloween/Thanksgiving offer and Christmas retail plans and as you said earlier no discounts in December!

I sooooooo LOVE brad paisleys voice mmmmmmmmmm hypnotic!!!! I would have sooooo gone!

I have sent you the links this afternoon Ceri, maybe of some use, maybe not but it will give you an idea at least.

Last year I gave my clients a mini sensations and a mini solar oil in a little organza bag filled with pearls together with a xmas card and voucher thanking them for their loyalty over the past year and offering them a discount (15% or 25% depending on how good a client they were) off a treatment of their choice taken in January or February.

It went down very very well, I was expecting things to go a little quieter after new year but I was stacked out with work.

Best of all, my clients were so appreciative of my gift and alot now purchase solar oil from me regularly:)

H x

Latest posts

Back