Christmas newsletter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just about to put together my newsletter for christmas and I'm looking for suggestions on how to make it interesting and appealing enough to entice clients in through the door. I've got some offers to put in it but am looking for any further suggestions/ideas?

Thanks

I did a free £5 gift voucher with a £20 + spend before christmas, the voucher had to be used between 2nd - 31st Jan. Worked well bringing back clients during gloomy months.

Also Dont forget to mention that they can buy gift vouchers/packages etc as presents and remind them who they can buy for and the benefit of buying vouchers, i.e luxury, its a treat, something different, perfect for pampered princesses, hard to buy for friends etc.

Hope this helps

I make up special packages and call them christmassy names.

All that glitters - reiki infused with crystals
Hot toddy - reflexology with a hot stone foot massage
Choccolicious - a chocolate and cinnamon aromatic body massage
Yule log - can't remember what I put for that one!

People have already asked me what I am doing this year as they loved it and I kept the offers running throughout January for people that had gift vouchers and they could still have the treatments if they had gift vouchers later on in the year.

I've already printed my christmas postcards, I'll copy it and put it on here.

Last edited:
Christmas Yule
Chocotherapy Body and Face
A chocolate wrap with a chocolate facial
Normal price £62 Our price for December £50

Green Tea Abdomen Treatment
Prepare your skin for that LBD - helps with bloating.
Gentle exfoliation to the abdomen then ampoules of essential oils using specific colon massage techniques, next a green tea mask is applied Your thighs are massaged. To finish, a marine gel is applied.
Normal price £30 Our price for December £28

All that Glitters Facial
Prescription facial with the addition of crystal wands.
£27

Welcome Foot Treatment
An exfoliation for the feet and legs, followed by shea butter massaged into the feet, finishing with hot stones.
£28

Christmas Yule
Chocotherapy Body and Face
A chocolate wrap with a chocolate facial
Normal price £62 Our price for December £50

Green Tea Abdomen Treatment
Prepare your skin for that LBD - helps with bloating.
Gentle exfoliation to the abdomen then ampoules of essential oils using specific colon massage techniques, next a green tea mask is applied Your thighs are massaged. To finish, a marine gel is applied.
Normal price £30 Our price for December £28

All that Glitters Facial
Prescription facial with the addition of crystal wands.
£27

Welcome Foot Treatment
An exfoliation for the feet and legs, followed by shea butter massaged into the feet, finishing with hot stones.
£28

These all sound lush! wish i had a spare afternoon to book in :)
xXx

A company I used some time ago (earlier this year for the spray tanathon for charity) helped me out with marketing for the event, press releases and invites etc, they were really useful and one of those random friend of a friend that knew somone kind of contacts, I was uber impressed!!! I was speaking to someone recently and apparantly they are starting out an online marketing site!! By the sound of it, a bit like facebook but for salons, with regular marketing packs and templates etc and for non expensive price too ( I thought, less than a tenner a month I think!!)....I thought it sounded bleeding marvelous am very intrigued!!

I always used a marketing company, they understand how the press releases should be written and the best way of getting a message to people quite often in the most obvious ways that I simply had not thought of. Now is the time when salon owners and mobiles need to be upping their game and to be honest at about a tenner a month there is nothing to lose if I was still in business I would definately want to know more as I paid so much more than that but I really felt that it was worth the money as a little professional help ertainly inreased my profits. Just my thoughts on the matter good luck

Thanks for all your advice and HippyChick - your treatments do sound blissful!

Latest posts

Back