Christmas packages help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hi girls :)

right need help with christmas packages..

i do lashes, nails, minx and spraytans and also wanna add in like glitter lashes etc and anything else funky which doesnt involve doing another course.

can any of you come up with good things pleaseeeeee
thanks

Nicole xxxxx

Do you offer Shellac or Gelish or a similar treatment? These would be very popular over Christmas. You could offer Rockstar nails if you don't already, or glitter tips?

I don't offer shellac.. I done my gel course but stll needs loads of practice so I have put on my flyers gel nails coming soon..

What's rockstar nails? Lol..

I offer glitter acrylic, whitetip acrylics, coloured acrylics, spraytans, minx nails and toes, acrylic toes, semi perm lashes, express lashes, glitter lashes etc

Nicole x

If you can polish nails, you can use Shellac. Do a search on here to find out more information but it's a hybrid gel/polish product, the only one on the market. You set the polish under a UV lamp and the client is good to go. There are 12 colours at the moment, more due soon. Having said that, popularity is causing some stock issues so you may not get everything you need by Christmas. You can buy Shellac from Sweet Squared providing you have a manicure certificate.

Rockstar nails are glitter nails. They can be done in a variety of ways, fingers or toes, tips or whole nails, using glitter or glitter polish. Again, do a search on here especially on the blog section where fingernailfixer recently did a tutorial. I would think these would be very popular for Christmas.

Last edited:
yeh i have the shellac polish but dont have the base and top coat so just havnt bothered with it really ..

nsi are bringing out a gel polish which is quite similar only cheaper and more colours.

yeh i will have a wee look. thanks :D xxxxx

im looking for actual deals to do over christmas to get people in. I know it will be busy but i like people coming in for good deals :)

i am also competing against a new theripist that have been brought in to the salon a few weeks ago and does everything the same as me and more.. which is bad :(

so far i have ..
full set of acrylic nails and tan - £30
full set of rockstar glitter nails, full set of express lashes, free tan - £50
Full Set of Glam Lash Express Lashes, Full Set Of Acrylic Nails, Full Set Of MInx Toes And Spraytan £65
Full Set Of Glam Lash Semi Perm lashes, Full Set Of Acrylic Nails, Free Tan - £70

xx

What about Express Lashes with gems?

Last year we done an offer on Minx, tans and express lashes, like a pick and mix, 2 for £45, 3 for £60 for example.

How about doing Swarovski Crystal Pedicures?
You could offer the full SCP on all 10 toes & big toe only all other 8 toes painted or Minx?
There is loads of info on here about these, I also have some photos on my website if you want a look (on the nails & feet page)

How are things going with the new girl?
Do you both have your own clients or has she stolen some of yours?
x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back