Christmas retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
I'm starting to think about Christmas retail kits that I can put together this year but I'm never sure when is the best time to display them, I don't want to put them out too early.
when does everyone start to put their Christmas retail out?

Thanks for your help :)

I'm starting to think about Christmas retail kits that I can put together this year but I'm never sure when is the best time to display them, I don't want to put them out too early.
when does everyone start to put their Christmas retail out?

Thanks for your help :)

I normally go off what other shops do but usually wait until after Halloween - November would probably be a good time to start :) I promote current items as potential Christmas gifts but in terms of actually selling sets, I would definitely say November!!

Do any of you who are mobile sell christmas gifts etc and if so how do you display/mention them. I am mobile and have very little retail sales because I am not very good at saying - you should buy this too. Any ideas, help would be appreciated x

I normally go off what other shops do but usually wait until after Halloween - November would probably be a good time to start :) I promote current items as potential Christmas gifts but in terms of actually selling sets, I would definitely say November!!

I was thinking around November so it'll get them ready for the start of the month, thank you :)

I plan to put out my xmas retail on the first day of December.

Do any of you who are mobile sell christmas gifts etc and if so how do you display/mention them. I am mobile and have very little retail sales because I am not very good at saying - you should buy this too. Any ideas, help would be appreciated x

Hi Jolou

I used to be mobile and I sold mostly gift vouchers over xmas. I used to mention it to clients whenever they would moan about not knowing what to get friends ;)

I've just recently opened a salon and slowly building up retail. I was doing a search for ideas on google and these cute little hand warmers that would make nice stocking fillers, does anybody else have little novelty none beauty related bits for sale in your salon?

I've just had a leaflet through the door with Christmas retail gifts from Your Salon Store. They've got some cute little nail polishes that look like Christmas tree decorations so I'm planning to buy some and display them on a mini Christmas tree :) x

I've just had a leaflet through the door with Christmas retail gifts from Your Salon Store. They've got some cute little nail polishes that look like Christmas tree decorations so I'm planning to buy some and display them on a mini Christmas tree :) x

That sounds like a really cute idea! A lady near my salon makes sweetie tree's. I display her creations at Christmas and take a % of sales. They sold really really well last year and as she was advertising my business through her facebook page I got a few new clients from it too :)

I've got my Decleor and Jessica Christmas sets out now, and I've nearly sold half my stock. I find I sell a lot early November and a lot end of December, and not much inbetween!

Latest posts

Back