Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps, i know i am extremely early and what a horrible thought as its coming round so quick, but just wondered what nail art designs are popular for christmas i am trying to make a new freehand nail art board or just up date it and realised i dont have any kind of festivity nail art at all, if anyone can recommend somewhere to look or suggestions i would be most grateful i am a terrible artist not creative at all so would step by step literally thanks x x

My favourites last year were rudolph, snowman and snowflakes...

Fab Freak said:
My favourites last year were rudolph, snowman and snowflakes...
Did you do these freehand? im awful at nail art but think it would be good to have some available

check out Melle Stripp's web site - www.allthingsnails.com (or it might be .co.uk)
she has oodles of examples of her work and step by steps.
hth

I bought some transfers from Boots (in the kids make-up/nails etc section)

They are really cheesy, but great for events - there's pumkins, snowmen, xmas trees, bottles of champers etc. Not everyone's taste, but good addition to a set of festive nails!

Hi Kells,

you'll have to come over and have a nail art session for xmas designs. I was thinking the other day about doing some designs, but not sure what i would do yet, maybe we could inspire each other....lol.

Did you know its only about 13 weeks till xmas!!!

Kellyc said:
Hi peeps, i know i am extremely early and what a horrible thought as its coming round so quick, but just wondered what nail art designs are popular for christmas i am trying to make a new freehand nail art board or just up date it and realised i dont have any kind of festivity nail art at all, if anyone can recommend somewhere to look or suggestions i would be most grateful i am a terrible artist not creative at all so would step by step literally thanks x x
As it does get so busy over the Christmas period and I don't have a great deal of patience for more intricate nail art :o , I will be cheating and using xmas nail decals like below instead, and already a few clients are talking about going all sparkly with glitter tips in silver, gold or red for the party season!

5zac8
5zaqd

Glitter and stars are great for xmas, i cant wait till santa comes!

Go to www.christiesnails.com
Click Nail art. Scroll down a little, and you'll see some christmas nails with hand painted ribbons, and bows. She has some very pretty holiday inspired nail art!

Oooh! I love Christmas!! Been pre-warning my clients ALL YEAR that nail art is compulsory at Christmas :lol:

My absolute all-time fave Christmas nail art is to freehand paint 2 ickle holly leaves on a nail in green, paint a vv tiny thin black line down the centre of each leaf, and finish the whole thing off with 3 teeny red diamantes as the berries - GORGEOUS!!! :D

Latest posts

Back