christrio nail training in dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbel

Reaction score
do anyone know if they are any good? i seem to be running out of places to train as the dates and times dont suit me :cry:

Where have you tried?
Is there no way you can rearrange your schedule to fit in with the training you've been offered already?

i wish but as myself and my sister are doing it between us we are very limited and christrio have offered us dates to suit us but i want feedback on how good they are

live in ireland by the way

oh and calgel have gotten back to me aswell are they good?

i wish but as myself and my sister are doing it between us we are very limited and christrio have offered us dates to suit us but i want feedback on how good they are

Calgel seems to be a well liked product and there are a few technicians who use it on this site, I don't remember seeing any Christrio technicians on here but that doesn't mean to say that the training/products isn't any good.
Have you contacted EZFlow, Creative, NSI etc to see what their training schedules are like?
I know that Creative have an academy in Ireland but unsure where.
hth's a bit

it does help yes thank u

creative and nsi are set in their dates i maybe able to go with nsi still waiting on a call back they arent very good at returning calls and i dont like this

its very fustrating trying to decide what is best because i do NOT know

Did you try my friend Sharon Kennedy? I gave you her details in your other thread? She's usually pretty flexible, can do evenings etc. And in my opinion (and quite a few others) you won't get anyone quite as passionate about nails & beauty training than her. I'm not just singing her praises because she's my friend, she is very good.

Anyway, when choosing which company you want to train with you might want to consider the costs of their products - a friend of mine here in Dublin trained with Calgel but just can't afford their product prices, she tell me she has been paying 80.00 Euro for a pot of clear gel!! :eek: I think that's around double you'll pay for Creative or Ez Flow. Make sure you get a price list of each company's products before you decide on one. Young Nails gel is pretty good too.

I have no experience of Christrio training here in Ireland or their products. I trained with Creative in the UK and use both Brisa Gel and Ez Flow Gel It products depending on the service I am providing.

Depending on whereabouts you are in Dublin - Creative are in Tallaght, Ez Flow are in Glasnevin, Young Nails (Janice) are in the City Centre and Sharon Kennedy is based in Rialto.

i did text the number yes no1 has gotten back to me as of yet

i did text the number yes no1 has gotten back to me as of yet

I just tried to get hold of her in her salon but she's with a client - if you want to pm me your telephone number I'll pass it onto her and ask her to call you as soon as she can.

I'm in Drimnagh - where are you? :)

Jackie

swords i rang her mobile there and left a message saying u told me to ring

left my number here is it is again xxx xxxxxx thanks

Leave it with me, I'll bully her into phoning you ASAP!

I like Swords - much nicer area than Drimnagh!

Jackie

thanks ur a pet x x x x

a friend of mine here in Dublin trained with Calgel but just can't afford their product prices, she tell me she has been paying 80.00 Euro for a pot of clear gel!! :eek: I think that's around double you'll pay for Creative or Ez Flow.
It most definitely is expensive, I pay approximately 2/3 less than that for a pot of Brisa gel in Spain!!!

Dont feel unders pressure and rush your training! Speak to as many techs as you can - its money your spending so choose your company wisely.
Go to everyone see who's offering what and who is training you.
Sharon is a brilliant trainer, Creative in Tallaght are just amazing, Janice from Young can even help with setting up, even Jackie is a great tech for help and inspiration, and Christrio are good for new ideas.

V*

I couldnt get much from your profile but if this is your foundation nail course or a refresher I would suggest you also look at training with a professional body such as ITEC

Leave it with me, I'll bully her into phoning you ASAP!

I like Swords - much nicer area than Drimnagh!

Jackie
Thanks Jackie! Am from Swords myself have to say it's not a bad ould spot, although I dont really know what Drimnagh is like to be honest!
I cant believe a pot of gel costs 80 euro!! Must be some pretty amazing stuff! I think I'll be sticking to the Gel it:lol:

Thanks Jackie! Am from Swords myself have to say it's not a bad ould spot, although I dont really know what Drimnagh is like to be honest!
I cant believe a pot of gel costs 80 euro!! Must be some pretty amazing stuff! I think I'll be sticking to the Gel it:lol:
OMG Emo, I looked at the avatar (and not the name) and wondered how Samantha could be from 2 places LMAO
Then I noticed the different name, you've got the same avatar as Mrs Geek lol

OMG Emo, I looked at the avatar (and not the name) and wondered how Samantha could be from 2 places LMAO
Then I noticed the different name, you've got the same avatar as Mrs Geek lol

yeah.. i got confused a few times too...

thought it was mrs geek talking - doh me..!!:rolleyes:

Hi i don't know if you can get to belfast but theres a girl called Amber in the nail room in belfast who is very good! sShe is also very flexible you should give her a ring, she trains with young nails she might be able to reccommend you to some one in dublin if thats where you wish to train!

Hi Tinkerbel
I've used Christrio gel for many many years and it has worked the best for me. You can get more info on their website at Christrio.com.
Calgel is great too but it is a soft gel meaning that you can soak it off in acetone, where as the christrio gels are non soakable. You have to file them off (but they never yellow or loose the shine ) I've also used Bisoculpture and find it exactly the same like calgel.They are both soft gels. SO it all depends on what you want and what you are looking for your clients.
hope that helped:)

Hi. I use one of the Christrio Gel products for gel toes. Its called Gel Laquer, its never let me down.

Although i still use Brisa on fingers... have been too busy to try Christrio on finger nails.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back