Chrome coloured gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I really like the chrome effect does any one know if you can get a chrome gel polish ? I use gelish and shellac not any in those x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gelesse do one named chroma. (They also have a 20% show discount on this weekend) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411316065.947971.jpg

This is an example of chrome mix mixed with Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs. X

Crystal nails crystalac have a collection of 12 chrome colours.

I've included a pic of some nail art done with the chrome collection (not by me!)

Attachments

• crystalac chrome.jpg
    crystalac chrome.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 299
  • crystalac nail art.jpg
    crystalac nail art.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
Went to olympia today got a bottle of crystal nails chrome polish looking forward to trying it :) x

Went to olympia today got a bottle of crystal nails chrome polish looking forward to trying it :) x

You did buy the topcoat as well? Because you need it to achieve the chrome affect... Just thought I would check :)

I bought the Brillbird real gold and silver...I like the gold but felt the silver was a bit greeny.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411418339.291821.jpg

Hi yes I did buy the top coat :) x

Well tried the crystalac chrome out on myself today wasnt very successful. Did it on top of the gel overlay so didnt think I would need a base coat, it came out really patchy and not colour it was ment to be what did I do wrong ?

Latest posts

Back