Chrome Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered some of the lynx nail wraps to try as i have only tried minx which are hard to beat, so will let everyone know the outcome once hey have arrived and i have applied:)

I own the company Lynx Nails. . We use exactly the same foil product that Minx do but as we are a small family run company we keep our overheads low so thats why they are so much cheaper without compromising on the quality. . Great to hear such positive comments from you girls about them! Also we can do bespoke designs (say our salon logo etc or someones picture on nails etc) Anyone who wants to suggest new designs get in touch and we'll be happy to produce them for you xx Lynx Nails - Alternative Nail Wraps & Foils xx

hi there is got Lynx wraps at the Scottish Beauty Bhow and was told that you can make a specific design if requested, is this correct? would be great!

Kim serenitybeautytreatments.co.uk

Hi there!! Yes we were at Scottish Beauty (it was crazy busy at our stand so didn't get much time to talk to anyone properly) But yes we can do any design you want on your nail foils. Just so everyone is clear on this I should explain more. If you want any pic of your loved one or a company logo or maybe something unique for someones special occassion we can do it. All we ask is that you order minimum of 10 sets as when we run the machines with your design we get whats called a 'run in' where there can be a few mistakes before we get it perfect so as you can imagine to make 10 sets we have to chuck out the first few! Also for those unique ones we charge a bit more for them £6.95 per sheet (22 foils in each sheet). . I hope that explains things clearly and if you have any questions or concerns I'm only too happy to help xx

Hi there!! Yes we were at Scottish Beauty (it was crazy busy at our stand so didn't get much time to talk to anyone properly) But yes we can do any design you want on your nail foils. Just so everyone is clear on this I should explain more. If you want any pic of your loved one or a company logo or maybe something unique for someones special occassion we can do it. All we ask is that you order minimum of 10 sets as when we run the machines with your design we get whats called a 'run in' where there can be a few mistakes before we get it perfect so as you can imagine to make 10 sets we have to chuck out the first few! Also for those unique ones we charge a bit more for them £6.95 per sheet (22 foils in each sheet). . I hope that explains things clearly and if you have any questions or concerns I'm only too happy to help xx

thats great thanks for all the info im sure they will be very popular!

These are Dashing Diva Metallic toes they have a uk website now.
I was unsure whether to get some of these but after seeing this picture I will be placing an order asap :lol:

just ordered some of the lynx nail wraps to try as i have only tried minx which are hard to beat, so will let everyone know the outcome once hey have arrived and i have applied:)[/QUOTE
Hi how did u find the lynx?? X

Hi Guys,
I love LYNX nail wraps they are simply lovely, I have one client she has had them on her toes for 7 weeks now lol she doesn't want to take them off.
I tried Psychedelic at first on my own toes and fell in love. They do chrome gold, silver and red.
National flags would be a good idea, especially for the rugby. Welsh Dragon, George cross, St. Patrick's Flag .St. Andrew's Flag. I think everybody would buy these. xx

Ooooh I like the DD nails - may have to invest for me to play with :D x

I thinkyou may be getting an order for madonna wraps very soon lol

Will you guys be at pro beauty manchester? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

This thread is months old, it was made on 04-05-11.

The OP decided that they were dashing Diva on the very next day after a few sugestions.

ive googled lynx nails and a few various things come up lol Would this be the correct website for the wraps ? All Nail Wraps - Lynx Nails and Beauty

Ive ended up on Chix nails too when looking for Lynx.....are chix and lynx the same things? Im very confused lol x

ive googled lynx nails and a few various things come up lol Would this be the correct website for the wraps ? All Nail Wraps - Lynx Nails and Beauty

Ive ended up on Chix nails too when looking for Lynx.....are chix and lynx the same things? Im very confused lol x

That site you linked to above does appear to be Lynx (I had a good look at the site and it's all stuff Mairead sells) & Mairead is listed as a Director on there.

I didn't have a web address for them since the business split (into Lynx & Chix) I just had an Email address for Mairead ([email protected]) or you could see the designs on ebay and PM Mairead on here. Maybe this is her new site, it appears to be still under construction.

Chix is run by Derek & his wife and they are the same quality, layout and sizes as Lynx, they have the same basic designs from before the split and both companies now have extra different designs.

I use both companies depending on what design I want.

Hope that helps.

Thankyou for replying :D Im just after one sheet of something lovely to stick on my own toes lol
I cant order Minx yet until Ive done my mani/pedi course with cnd later this month. Silly question I have no lamp yet as I only want to use this soon to be purchase on my own toes would I be ok to use a hairdryer as a heat source?

Once Ive hopefully passed my mani/pedi course Im hoping to do the Minx training and will buy their kit .

In the beginning I was in the same situation, couldn't order my Minx as my S2 account wasn't set up but I wanted pretty toes for an event I was going to so I bought a set of silver chrome Lynx and applied them with a hairdryer, they looked fabulous lasted fantastically well. :)

Great I shall order some and give it try ......im not going to an event though Im just fed-up of painting my toes - I fancy a change lol

Yes order some they are brill.xx:)

Ive seen some gorgeous butterfly ones...im going to order them this week :D

Latest posts

Back