Cinderella extensions - special heat wand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
Hi

I have been fitting hair extension for a while and a few people have started asking for cinderella extensions.
Does anyone know whather you can fit these with any extension heat tool, or whether you need a cinderella one? Not sure if there is a temperature difference etc?

Thanks
Sarah

You can use any heat connector for cinderella hair extensions. I have got the cinderella heat connector and it works exactly the same as my other heat connectors.

Great, thank you. I had a feeling that would be the case - cinderella trying to get extra money off of us - lol!
Do you use cinderella all the time then?
I usually use Indian Remy but there are a few people asking about cinderella and one of two have mentioned racoon and balmain.....oh, and bohyme celeb elite!
It's difficult to know what to recommend unless you have tried every single type!
I would really like to use european virgin hair but the pri:)ces seem to vary grealtly and you never realy know whether you are getting the real deal.
Thanks
Sarah

Great, thank you. I had a feeling that would be the case - cinderella trying to get extra money off of us - lol!
Do you use cinderella all the time then?
I usually use Indian Remy but there are a few people asking about cinderella and one of two have mentioned racoon and balmain.....oh, and bohyme celeb elite!
It's difficult to know what to recommend unless you have tried every single type!
I would really like to use european virgin hair but the pri:)ces seem to vary grealtly and you never realy know whether you are getting the real deal.
Thanks
Sarah

I dont use cinderella hair as I found that the hair became very tangled and matted and my client wasnt happy with it at all. I think there is much better quality hair for the same price same with racoon and balmain.
Best hair i have used over the years is Bohyme by Celebrity Elite. I have also used russian hair from a seller who I contacted from Ebay and her hair was absolutely gorgeous and also from Tasha jacks.

Hi

Thank you for the info.
I think I will leave cinderella, racoon and balmain alone then!
I have heard really good reports on Bohyme celeb elite before and am just waiting for some to arrive to try out in my own hair.
Great Lengths 'appear' to be really good but I have emailed them several times to see if I can buy their hair without having to go through their training, but I've never heard a thing back.
I find hair from lush-us.co.uk really good. Their sire is down for mainenance at the moment but should be back in the next few days.
I think at the end of the day, whatever hair you use, it will become dry and tangle when wet etc, but with the right care it doesn't look dry....just need to use lots of conditioner and serum etc.

Thanks
Sarah

Hi
With the Celebrity Elite I have never once found it to go dry or matted even with the less experienced hair extension wearers.

The only time celebrity elite wasnt up to standard was once my client had a bad batch of the 22 inches in 613 and it had split ends and tangled at the ends. After many emails, telephone calls and demanding that we got a refund or a replacement they eventually sent replacement hair in 18 inches.

Looks like Celeb Elite may have a new customer then!
Thank you!
Sarah

i used to use cinderella hair to but also find it tangels and knots very bad and clients wernt happy either..... id shop around for a diffrent option....:)

Lush us site is back up now been revamped loads of new products its really good

Hi

I have been fitting hair extension for a while and a few people have started asking for cinderella extensions.
Does anyone know whather you can fit these with any extension heat tool, or whether you need a cinderella one? Not sure if there is a temperature difference etc?

Thanks
Sarah
you might find that the heat generated for tool to tool might differ a little but it will do the job. you might have to hold the tool longer onto the bond if colder of shorter if hotter ect. but most melting tools are much the same. ther are a couple of cold fusion tool that might not work.

Latest posts

Back