Cirepil digital heaters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiealice

Reaction score
Hi there could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong with my cirepil digital heaters? I really want to love them as easier to clean and can be used on a timer but my wax is never at the right temperature! I use perron homme and in the hive digitals I have it at 55, but can't seem to get the temp right in these. Ive had one picked up and swapped but ive noticed my pr crystal soft wax has to be on 77 to be warm enough to use which I'm sure ive read should be 70. A few hours after using fast mode the heaters seem to gradually cool which is no good when you wax all day! I have 3 of these as I use a lot of wax and am resisting the urge to send them all back and get hives again!

Hi hun, I had the same problem with my one. It was the first Cirepil/ digital heater I had ever used so i spent months thinking it must be something silly I was doing wrong. The only setting that was heating mine was the fast setting & the wax was totally unworkable without it. Even putting it on 85 & leaving it for hours I could stick my finger in it as it was only warm lol!
I posted on here & Jack Dunn suggested it was faulty & arranged to have it picked up & swapped & its been perfect ever since! I bought mine from Professional Beauty in Feb, I didn't want to jump to the conclusion mine was faulty (I was sure it was something I was doing lol) but maybe there was an iffy batch? Xx

Hi hun, I had the same problem with my one. It was the first Cirepil/ digital heater I had ever used so i spent months thinking it must be something silly I was doing wrong. The only setting that was heating mine was the fast setting & the wax was totally unworkable without it. Even putting it on 85 & leaving it for hours I could stick my finger in it as it was only warm lol!
I posted on here & Jack Dunn suggested it was faulty & arranged to have it picked up & swapped & its been perfect ever since! I bought mine from Professional Beauty in Feb, I didn't want to jump to the conclusion mine was faulty (I was sure it was something I was doing lol) but maybe there was an iffy batch? Xx

Sorry to hijack the post but what do you have the heater on now. I am using pina colada x

Hi there could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong with my cirepil digital heaters? I really want to love them as easier to clean and can be used on a timer but my wax is never at the right temperature! I use perron homme and in the hive digitals I have it at 55, but can't seem to get the temp right in these. Ive had one picked up and swapped but ive noticed my pr crystal soft wax has to be on 77 to be warm enough to use which I'm sure ive read should be 70. A few hours after using fast mode the heaters seem to gradually cool which is no good when you wax all day! I have 3 of these as I use a lot of wax and am resisting the urge to send them all back and get hives again!

I use mine all day and I pop the plastic lids on between clients and find that makes a difference. I use the cream strip waxes

I use mine all day and I pop the plastic lids on between clients and find that makes a difference. I use the cream strip waxes

Sorry went before I had finished! ...
At around 70/71 in mine and it's okay.
HTH jack

Latest posts

Back